Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Midwest nerd tries to understand the Pac12

2»

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,188
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Anyway, here’s Oregon’s new practice facility that will be open in two years. It’s going to cost a lot of money, but it will have a new locker room to replace the outdated $200 million piece of shit from 2013. It will also have an air filtration system to allow the team to practice during forest fires, nuclear war, and peasant uprisings. It is designed by famed architect Upsayda-Dawn Preengle, who previously designed the BDSM Palace in Frankfurt, the Joe Paterno Childcare Center on the Nike Campus, and the EFSMI building in Zurich, Switzerland.

Supposedly it will be big enough and equipped with cameras (bye-bye Notre Dame style scissor lift) in order to host games if air quality doesn’t allow it outdoors.

That's hilarious that his name looks like the buildings he designs. "Upside down pringle"
    yeah, it's so funny. really made me have a good chuckle. funny, funny stuff.
    Get help
    You misspelled GO KILL YOURSELF. . . hth
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

What that adjacent lawn needs is a good homeless camp.

In modern college football no one is going to be distracted by that.

It's Eugene. Druids, poors, and problems specific to a liberal shithole without any of the positives.
    He’s right about the Druids. Just the other day I was trying to get to my car after leaving Portland city hall, where I had just paid my monthly privilege tax, and it was blocked by some robe wearing motherfuckers with astronomical charts. They were building a henge and preparing for a human sacrifice. They aren’t that much of a bother, but I can see why Haie doesn’t like them. They’re always on the lookout for more virgins to sacrifice and guys in tech company t-shirts are obvious targets.
    As a guy who never wears tech shirts and is on maternity leave, while getting drunk every day (because maternity leave is just a joke/vacation for males), I can appreciate some kind of effort here.

It's not as bad as RamenQuook and NTXPoor and the other drivel.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    edited December 2021
    haie said:

haie said:

It's Eugene. Druids, poors, and problems specific to a liberal shithole without any of the positives.
    He’s right about the Druids. Just the other day I was trying to get to my car after leaving Portland city hall, where I had just paid my monthly privilege tax, and it was blocked by some robe wearing motherfuckers with astronomical charts. They were building a henge and preparing for a human sacrifice. They aren’t that much of a bother, but I can see why Haie doesn’t like them. They’re always on the lookout for more virgins to sacrifice and guys in tech company t-shirts are obvious targets.
    As a guy who never wears tech shirts and is on maternity leave, while getting drunk every day (because maternity leave is just a joke/vacation for males), I can appreciate some kind of effort here.

First of all, congratulations!

Congrats to your wife, to you, and to the father as well.

Also, I believe congratulations are in order for your improved fashion taste. Unless I misunderstood and you weren’t wearing the Zoom shirts, you meant that literally. You were walking around with them. Which would actually not surprise me, given the source.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Also, I believe congratulations are in order for your improved fashion taste. Unless I misunderstood and you weren’t wearing the Zoom shirts, you meant that literally. You were walking around with them. Which would actually not surprise me, given the source.
    I like how you went a dug up a single instance of me wearing a zoom shirt. Great job? I have a couple aws ones from trade shows as well. Generally don't wear them unless I'm going to be sweating. Your original joke about tech workers being virgins and all that is something I'd expect from an unemployed quook.

You have walk around downtown too. Gross.
  • PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    edited December 2021

haie said:

haie said:

Wife?
    Dude has a husband. Still isn’t the father. And they didn’t adopt (surrogate)..
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,869
    haie said:

Druids? Like magical tree people?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,869

haie said:

Apparently yes
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,735 Swaye's Wigwam

speaking of HOW DARE YOU!... that would be people without housing camp... or houseless camp.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,496 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I like how you went a dug up a single instance of me wearing a zoom shirt. Great job? I have a couple aws ones from trade shows as well. Generally don't wear them unless I'm going to be sweating. Your original joke about tech workers being virgins and all that is something I'd expect from an unemployed quook.

It’s the reason I mentioned the tech shirts in the first place into the response quoting you. It’s one of the few things I’ve ever noticed you say that didn’t consist of you constructing a straw man that you somehow loosely connected to Oregon as part of an unhealthy obsession.

Please don’t take that as an affront, it’s entertaining and I like anyone that’s amusing with their schtick. Like GG Allin, shitty music but a likable stage show and persona.

I agree, it’s gross to walk from a car into a building. But they no longer allow driving straight into the lobby of city hall, valet parking has been discontinued after the rape incidents. Payments of the privilege tax must be made in person.

I take no offense at being accused of being an unemployed quook, but I’ll have you know that I’m one of the top night shift assistant managers that Chevron has in this region. I don’t mean to brag, but they don’t call me the Oklahoma City Kid just because of how much I admire the work of Tim McVeigh but also due to my skills on the pumps. This isn’t a federal building, so I don’t mean to just work a bomb like that into the conversation, bragging about my success in the petroleum industry. There’s no need to retract your harsh insult, but if you ever stop at my Chevron don’t expect to get the proper octane. Just kidding, they all connect to the same underground tank.
    Haie vs. Rbb >>>> BTP vs. PasadenaRIP
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

It’s the reason I mentioned the tech shirts in the first place into the response quoting you. It’s one of the few things I’ve ever noticed you say that didn’t consist of you constructing a straw man that you somehow loosely connected to Oregon as part of an unhealthy obsession.

Please don’t take that as an affront, it’s entertaining and I like anyone that’s amusing with their schtick. Like GG Allin, shitty music but a likable stage show and persona.

I agree, it’s gross to walk from a car into a building. But they no longer allow driving straight into the lobby of city hall, valet parking has been discontinued after the rape incidents. Payments of the privilege tax must be made in person.

I take no offense at being accused of being an unemployed quook, but I’ll have you know that I’m one of the top night shift assistant managers that Chevron has in this region. I don’t mean to brag, but they don’t call me the Oklahoma City Kid just because of how much I admire the work of Tim McVeigh but also due to my skills on the pumps. This isn’t a federal building, so I don’t mean to just work a bomb like that into the conversation, bragging about my success in the petroleum industry. There’s no need to retract your harsh insult, but if you ever stop at my Chevron don’t expect to get the proper octane. Just kidding, they all connect to the same underground tank.
    Luv me some @RatherBeBrewing. @David can fuck off, and it appears he truly has.

• RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Emoterman said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I appreciate your hate, I generally appreciate most hate and especially one of Davids. Other than the sunflower seed brand I have yet to meet a pleasant David.

My boss at my first job out of college: I had worked there for a few months before his bitch ass was hired. Imagine a dude you could describe as a nerdy pussy who wore khakis too big for him, dress shoes that could be used for hiking, and would develop a nervous stutter around any woman but didn’t mind some awkward sexual harassment. He was actually really nice to me, but shitty at his job. He did this to himself but I helped sabotage him, he was fired, I got promoted to his job despite being a decade younger than him. I would have also broken my personal standard of not knowingly fucking married women without their husband’s consent just to cuck him more, but his wife was the female equivalent of him. Like, they could have been fraternal twins. Their children looked like frogs.

Michaelangelo’s David: I wanted to see Brunelleschi’s Duomo but I figured I might as well see this since my dad was paying for the trip and would probably enjoy a dirty limerick about it. Anyway, it’s a fake. Lots of detail on the balls, since Mike, like most renaissance masters, enjoyed suckling them. That’s how I knew I wasn’t destined to be a great artist, just a good one. Anyway, it’s a replica and it’s too much effort to see the real one.

This hippie I used to sell weed to in high school: he’s alright actually, knew lots of hot girls. But I got repeatedly body slammed into a curb at a party he had. I was drunk and some guy looked at me wrong. I figured this was a great bullying opportunity since I was about half a foot taller and he looked like a pussy. Thought he’d back down and I’d look badass in front of these two girls I heard were into threesomes. Wound up fighting him in the street because my drunk ass didn’t notice he was ripped and tatted despite also being in high school. I was beating him up with some jabs, thought a black eye would stop him. He got up, wrapped me up by the legs and proceeded to drop me into the curb. More than once. It turns out he was an accomplished wrestler. What the fuck David, why were you inviting kids from the poor part of town? I learned a valuable lesson, if they start going for your legs it’s a sign you shouldn’t have fought them. Unfortunately, you usually find that out too late so the value is debatable.

David from HH: I heard he uses small rodents for sexual pleasure. I suspect he may actually be PasadenaHusky, who sent me PMs that were admiring in a weird way but I would deem normal for someone who kept talking about wanting to fuck Asian women and misunderstood why people thought that was creepy. He said something like “you guys don’t like them?” forgetting that this is a University of Washington fan site, meaning that a few of the people here went to college and some of them might have even gone to Washington - and 89% of UW students are Asian women, forcing black men who scout football talent to go to the Bothell campus, which is basically the same thing I’m told.

Davey Havok: I’ve never actually met him, but one New Years I went to a Rancid/AFI concert and he really phoned it in. Sellout. Doesn’t like football. I guess not technically a David either.

Dave: I met him at a intro to kink class for couples being taught by this cougar I was banging. For a not rich and average looking dude in his mid-40s he had a super hot girlfriend half his age. He wanted to do a swap, because there’s some real perverts that show up to those things. I figured once I got bored of the cougar I might be interested so I made the mistake of swapping numbers. I’m fairly sure his name was actually Drew but he really looked like a Dave and I already had a Drew in my contacts. Dude hit me up like 60 times in three months, I don’t care how hot his sugar baby was I figured he had a collection of human skins he wears around the house.

Surprisingly, for a chosen one, those are the only Davids I can remember. It’s got to be one of the least likable first names I’ve encountered.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,496 Swaye's Wigwam

Emoterman said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I appreciate your hate, I generally appreciate most hate and especially one of Davids. Other than the sunflower seed brand I have yet to meet a pleasant David.

My boss at my first job out of college: I had worked there for a few months before his bitch ass was hired. Imagine a dude you could describe as a nerdy pussy who wore khakis too big for him, dress shoes that could be used for hiking, and would develop a nervous stutter around any woman but didn’t mind some awkward sexual harassment. He was actually really nice to me, but shitty at his job. He did this to himself but I helped sabotage him, he was fired, I got promoted to his job despite being a decade younger than him. I would have also broken my personal standard of not knowingly fucking married women without their husband’s consent just to cuck him more, but his wife was the female equivalent of him. Like, they could have been fraternal twins. Their children looked like frogs.

Michaelangelo’s David: I wanted to see Brunelleschi’s Duomo but I figured I might as well see this since my dad was paying for the trip and would probably enjoy a dirty limerick about it. Anyway, it’s a fake. Lots of detail on the balls, since Mike, like most renaissance masters, enjoyed suckling them. That’s how I knew I wasn’t destined to be a great artist, just a good one. Anyway, it’s a replica and it’s too much effort to see the real one.

This hippie I used to sell weed to in high school: he’s alright actually, knew lots of hot girls. But I got repeatedly body slammed into a curb at a party he had. I was drunk and some guy looked at me wrong. I figured this was a great bullying opportunity since I was about half a foot taller and he looked like a pussy. Thought he’d back down and I’d look badass in front of these two girls I heard were into threesomes. Wound up fighting him in the street because my drunk ass didn’t notice he was ripped and tatted despite also being in high school. I was beating him up with some jabs, thought a black eye would stop him. He got up, wrapped me up by the legs and proceeded to drop me into the curb. More than once. It turns out he was an accomplished wrestler. What the fuck David, why were you inviting kids from the poor part of town? I learned a valuable lesson, if they start going for your legs it’s a sign you shouldn’t have fought them. Unfortunately, you usually find that out too late so the value is debatable.

David from HH: I heard he uses small rodents for sexual pleasure. I suspect he may actually be PasadenaHusky, who sent me PMs that were admiring in a weird way but I would deem normal for someone who kept talking about wanting to fuck Asian women and misunderstood why people thought that was creepy. He said something like “you guys don’t like them?” forgetting that this is a University of Washington fan site, meaning that a few of the people here went to college and some of them might have even gone to Washington - and 89% of UW students are Asian women, forcing black men who scout football talent to go to the Bothell campus, which is basically the same thing I’m told.

Davey Havok: I’ve never actually met him, but one New Years I went to a Rancid/AFI concert and he really phoned it in. Sellout. Doesn’t like football. I guess not technically a David either.

Dave: I met him at a intro to kink class for couples being taught by this cougar I was banging. For a not rich and average looking dude in his mid-40s he had a super hot girlfriend half his age. He wanted to do a swap, because there’s some real perverts that show up to those things. I figured once I got bored of the cougar I might be interested so I made the mistake of swapping numbers. I’m fairly sure his name was actually Drew but he really looked like a Dave and I already had a Drew in my contacts. Dude hit me up like 60 times in three months, I don’t care how hot his sugar baby was I figured he had a collection of human skins he wears around the house.

Surprisingly, for a chosen one, those are the only Davids I can remember. It’s got to be one of the least likable first names I’ve encountered.
    I have some denatured acid from the grateful dead that I can trade you for whatever it is you've been doing.