Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Are we Recruiting again? Fischer of Men Recruiting Thread - (Thread links)

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

Sorry guys. Scott thinks we passed on Jericho because of bad weight. It’s over.

Jfc
    Nothing that this guy couldn't fix

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Ecklund is a moron that probably can’t get a recruit to call him back. He just makes whatever shit up that might fit the current situation.

“The staff is passing on the number 2 DL in the entire west because he put on some bad weight”

lol ok Scott
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

ntxduck said:

Sorry guys. Scott thinks we passed on Jericho because of bad weight. It’s over.

Jfc
    Nothing that this guy couldn't fix

Another family went missing
  • Options
    ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Wiltfong said they are favoring Washington for Jason Brown but also mentioned our numbers are tight because we are hitting the transfer portal hard.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,992
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Wiltfong said they are favoring Washington for Jason Brown but also mentioned our numbers are tight because we are hitting the transfer portal hard.

Every school is hitting the portal hard. That's a pretty lame excuse. I think the bigger issue is how many running backs might be staying on the roster.
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited November 2023

I think they need to take him regardless. Gotta start mending the fence somewhere. Even though Gee Scott sucks and Jason Brown might suck also you have to take him. Worst case you can tell him to LEAVE in two years.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Every school is hitting the portal hard. That's a pretty lame excuse. I think the bigger issue is how many running backs might be staying on the roster.
    They didn't trim the RB room by much this year, but I could see a couple more couch sells coming. Probably need to add one guy from HS and a portal guy if DJ leaves.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

They didn't trim the RB room by much this year, but I could see a couple more couch sells coming. Probably need to add one guy from HS and a portal guy if DJ leaves.
    I imagine DJ leaving and Dick Newton graduating or medically retiring due to his shoulder. Does Sam Adams II portal?

I see the RB room in 2024 as:

Tybo
    Portal guy
    Nixon
    Ngata
    Brown
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

HFNY said:

chuck said:

I imagine DJ leaving and Dick Newton graduating or medically retiring due to his shoulder. Does Sam Adams II portal?

I see the RB room in 2024 as:

Tybo
    Portal guy
    Nixon
    Ngata
    Brown
    Cam Davis will still have eligibility
    It seems like he has been at UW since the 90s.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Brown is a lock. Will probably flip Aaron Butler.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Brown is a lock. Will probably flip Aaron Butler.

You chasing 17yo kids around on Twitter and pretending to be an insider here is one of my favorite aspects of this board….
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HFNY said:

Jason Brown was there.

This kid was there - https://247sports.com/Player/daryus-dixson-46127473/

https://247sports.com/Player/vander-ploog-46144071/

Some qb. Looking for it again.

Glad to see on Brown.

I had a chance to watch O’Dea play twice this season and let me just say how dumb the discussion has been around Brown and Ahfua. Both of those kids should be going to UW and as good as things have been on the field, these would be straight whiffs on the recruiting trail from a feeder program.
    With Texas A&M's coaching change, maybe Ahfua (and Mark Nobou) would look at UW again.
    As long as the checks are cashing do the A&M kids even care who the coach is?
    A few may bounce after the 75M one clears

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,973
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This kid was on an unofficial visit against Utah.

https://247sports.com/Player/kaleb-edwards-46135078/