Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gay Cup

13»

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    chuck said:

Canadawg said:

Anyone who is pumped about steinauer is just a fudge pack ball gargler.

That was a GOOD blue bomber team
    yeah exactly. what the fuck are we trying to do hiring a cfl coach. Does anyone have any reason for liking this guy beside fudge packer having a raging hard on for him and he ONLY let alabama put up 41 on him at fresno? jesus christ
    The delusions of a schizo
    For a while I couldn't tell if he was a retard or a troll or dirtysoufdawg come back bolder and better. Maybe it's all three?
    tri-bundance.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,093 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm guessing Pasadena is a young guy and maybe in the mold of "go fast and break things" kind of mentality. So yes, it can be a bit much. But he knows a lot about UW football so I say let's give him some time to get his reads down, so to speak. I can see him becoming a good poster.

Now if it turns out that he's a 57-year old recently-fired post office worker living in his mom's basement, disregard the above.

Can we send him to our JV board for a year or two?
    You mean the Fresno bored?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

haie said:

The Goon movies and Scott Pilgrim are the only redeemable things to come out of that country.

PS your hockey teams suck.

Disagree
    whats up with this bored and coked out anorexic blondes. permanently stuck in 2003?
    @PasadenaHuskyFan in every thread:

They're almost as bad as chilllydawg.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

haie said:

The Goon movies and Scott Pilgrim are the only redeemable things to come out of that country.

PS your hockey teams suck.

Disagree
    whats up with this bored and coked out anorexic blondes. permanently stuck in 2003?
    Worst post ever
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    So are we out past the 48hr mark? Have we officially been left holding our dick at the end of the gang bang line?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

So are we out past the 48hr mark? Have we officially been left holding our dick at the end of the gang bang line?

Not yet. The big game kicked off at 6pm EST so 4.5 hours to go from kick off.
    Time zone superiority guy...
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club

Time zone superiority guy...
    Every bored has one although I think of myself more as a Gay Cup kickoff tim superiority guy.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

Tic tic tic...