Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Strength Coach Speaks

First we have heard from Tim Socha, thought I would share with you loosers.

bcove.me/pcibnwht

Comments

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Interesting comments on the weight room. Last staff had a bunch of machines...took them all out.

Hard to goose your bench stats if you don't have the bench machine anymore.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Just get him in the weight room with SOCHA!!!!!!!

Honestly when it comes to this I'm in LIPO mode. Every weight coach has shit on the previous staff and told us how great they'll be. Then it always turns into "later", rinse, repeat.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

BRING BACK EMTPEAMAN. We need him instructing the players on how to juice properly

FTFY.

Bring back Dr. Feelgood

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I've heard that lifting weights is only half the battle. You have to post about it on Facebook every time you go to the gym to see real results.

The people who post about it on Facebook quit within a month.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I've heard that lifting weights is only half the battle. You have to post about it on Facebook every time you go to the gym to see real results.

The people who post about it on Facebook quit within a month week.
  • Options
    Founders Club

As someone who used to lift 6 days a week, it doesn't take a PhD in Kinesiology to know that machines suck dick and don't give you the results of free weights. It also doesn't take a genius to know that 90% of supplements are bullshit...just eat a lot of fucking food.

Ivan was most likely a dumbass, like Sark.

A bunch of fatasses at my gym keep buying new supplements because they say the ones they tried before aren't working. It is pretty funny, I always tell them they eat like shit and that is the reason why they don't see results. Then it's always some faggy response like "Nah bro you need your A6R5432DgD branch chain amino acids with Kefstosaterisene. The buff dude at GNC told me"

Christ people just make sure to get your calories/protein/fats, it isn't that hard stop eating like F3.
    Even eating like shit isn't that big of a deal if you're getting calories/protein/fat and doing cardio. Obviously you won't feel as great being on the nacho/fast food diet, but you'll still build muscle mass.

GNC is such a fucking joke. I can't believe people go there to buy $100 cases of protein powder, powder that has half the amount of protein that it claims to.

I saw a great article online that im too lazy to look up. Some university chemist tested a bunch of protein powder brands to see how much protein is actually in the powder. Long story short, supplement companies are full of shit 90% of the time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I like to whine about people calling me out for always posting about crossfit. I like to say im trying to give my friends motivation to better their lives I do that.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I like to whine about people calling me out for always posting about crossfit. I like to say im trying to give my friends motivation to better their lives I do that.

God, don't even get me started on crossfit. The people who are good at crossfit had been doing traditional lifting long before that shit came out.

Making inexperienced people do olympic lifts for high reps is a great way to get them hurt
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

As someone who used to lift 6 days a week, it doesn't take a PhD in Kinesiology to know that machines suck dick and don't give you the results of free weights. It also doesn't take a genius to know that 90% of supplements are bullshit...just eat a lot of fucking food.

A bunch of fatasses at my gym keep buying new supplements because they say the ones they tried before aren't working. It is pretty funny, I always tell them they eat like shit and that is the reason why they don't see results. Then it's always some faggy response like "Nah bro you need your A6R5432DgD branch chain amino acids with Kefstosaterisene. The buff dude at GNC told me"

Christ people just make sure to get your calories/protein/fats, it isn't that hard stop eating like F3.
    Try tickling them in the belly. It won't help them, but it's always funny to tickle fat people in the belly.
  • Options

Even eating like shit isn't that big of a deal if you're getting calories/protein/fat and doing cardio. Obviously you won't feel as great being on the nacho/fast food diet, but you'll still build muscle mass.

GNC is such a fucking joke. I can't believe people go there to buy $100 cases of protein powder, powder that has half the amount of protein that it claims to.

I saw a great article online that im too lazy to look up. Some university chemist tested a bunch of protein powder brands to see how much protein is actually in the powder. Long story short, supplement companies are full of shit 90% of the time.
    Yea I do a scoop of Whey after a lift and thats it. Get everything else from food.
  • Options

God, don't even get me started on crossfit. The people who are good at crossfit had been doing traditional lifting long before that shit came out.

Making inexperienced people do olympic lifts for high reps is a great way to get them hurt
    It is a fucking cult. It is like the Christianity of weight lifting.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

It is a fucking cult. It is like the Islam of weight lifting.

Fixed for the terrorist connections.
  • Options
    Founders Club

It is a fucking cult. It is like the Islam of weight lifting.

Fixed for the terrorist connections.
    Christians were the terrorists between 100-1800 AD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition