Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JIMMY JOHNSON reacts to the MIAMI HIRING MARIO CRISTOBAL as head coach of the MIAMI HURRICANES

2»

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Win-Win situation.

Cristobal is happy. Oregon is happy.

Wish him well at Miami.

I’m thrilled Oregon didn’t sign him to a massive long-term contract!

Cristobal should thank Herbie for a great deal of his success at Oregon.

He will not be successful at Miami IF he hires Coordinators and then stifles them IMHO.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2021

If it’s good enough for Jimmy, it’s good enough for me,

JJ is a known Duck hater.
    If you ask Jimmy to find Oregon on a map, it would take him a few seconds. Anyway, I don’t really care.
    Right, so how many Oregon games do you think watched in order to form his opinion on the hire?
    None. Johnson spends his time fishing and doing broadcast. He likes the hire because that’s what you say and he knows Cristobal.

Sounds like you guys are really happy he’s gone. Good luck the rest of the way.
    I like Mario. He brings good kids into the program and works his ass off. He’s a nice guy from the couple of times I met him. I’ll miss him as a person, but won’t miss his offenses or (lack of) qb play and development. I totally get him going back to Miami and am glad he reached the pinnacle of his own personal goals. He’ll do well there (9-3 10-2 type seasons) with a chance to do extremely well if he focuses on his strengths (being the ceo and recruiting) and gives his coordinators autonomy. Will be rooting for him to succeed (plus for creep’s well being)
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    ntxduck said:

If it’s good enough for Jimmy, it’s good enough for me,

JJ is a known Duck hater.
    If you ask Jimmy to find Oregon on a map, it would take him a few seconds. Anyway, I don’t really care.
    Right, so how many Oregon games do you think watched in order to form his opinion on the hire?
    None. Johnson spends his time fishing and doing broadcast. He likes the hire because that’s what you say and he knows Cristobal.

Sounds like you guys are really happy he’s gone. Good luck the rest of the way.
    I like Mario. He brings good kids into the program and works his ass off. He’s a nice guy from the couple of times I met him. I’ll miss him as a person, but won’t miss his offenses or (lack of) qb play and development. I totally get him going back to Miami and am glad he reached the pinnacle of his own personal goals. He’ll do well there (9-3 10-2 type seasons) with a chance to do extremely well if he focuses on his strengths (being the ceo and recruiting) and gives his coordinators autonomy. Will be rooting for him to succeed (plus for creep’s well being)
    Much obliged. I’ve been in the desert for 20 years.