Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

End of an era

124»

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2021
    Me, Ntx, greenblood and rather be brewin, combined, don’t care about Kayvon Thibodeaux, this much.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2021

On the overall grand scheme of things, Thibs did not live up to the hype. But he stepped up in a couple very high profile games that made a huge difference. so in that sense, I'm not disappointed. Oregon was better with him.

He was better than that and I'd say lived up to the hype. It's not just sack numbers. It's how many offensive players are being used, and how much time they are spending thinking about how, to neutralize you. He also wasn't playing with Ojabo on the other side.
    Beth Mowins, is that you? You're right, I remember Terrell Suggs struggled to get sacks because Jimmy Verndon was the other DE. It's college. It's the Pac-12. Make plays or fuck off.
    Huh? If you have to bring up Terrell Suggs to make your point, it would seem to suggest he might be pretty good.

I'm not saying he's to make NFL history, but he was a good player and with his speed has some upside.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,637
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Me, Ntx, greenblood and rather be brewin, combined, don’t care about Kayvon Thibodeaux, this much.

In all seriousness, you're right, I'm shuttering this thread.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    if/when detroit drafts him, he's going going to get developed for shit. not on him but fuck, that staff (and the staff that will follow them), woof.

not a great, not even a GOOD, franchise.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think he will have a decent NFL career but will not live up to #1 overall pick if that is where he is taken.

He won’t be picked that high. He’s gonna get picked apart and will probably go lower than he actually should.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

On the overall grand scheme of things, Thibs did not live up to the hype. But he stepped up in a couple very high profile games that made a huge difference. so in that sense, I'm not disappointed. Oregon was better with him.

He was better than that and I'd say lived up to the hype. It's not just sack numbers. It's how many offensive players are being used, and how much time they are spending thinking about how, to neutralize you. He also wasn't playing with Ojabo on the other side.
    Beth Mowins, is that you? You're right, I remember Terrell Suggs struggled to get sacks because Jimmy Verndon was the other DE. It's college. It's the Pac-12. Make plays or fuck off.
    This is a bullshit cliche. It’s like how the UW OL was supposed to get so much better practicing against Kikaha and Shelton everyday. It doesn’t work like that.