Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We’re all Ducks today

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
WAY TO REPRESENT THE NORTH!!

Comments

• PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    Go road runners!
    I hope his NIL cryptocurrency scam works out for him because Kayvon is going to be a bust after getting drafted by Detroit or Jacksonville ..
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

I thank you and your honorable delegation for your support. The Pac-12 North will be repped.

I’m looking forward to one of the two or three games per year where Kayvon decides to go full speed since NFL scouts will be there to see him get 2.5 sacks and 18 QB pressures. I’m hoping that Commissioner Kalashnikov will send his finest referees who understand the financial ramifications of Oregon winning. I look forward to getting a tuff and dynamic Iowa team in the Rose Bowl.

I don’t think Iowa beats Michigan. So Michigan state?
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

I hope his NIL cryptocurrency scam works out for him because Kayvon is going to be a bust after getting drafted by Detroit or Jacksonville ..

I hope that you don’t have any laundry needing to be done, because all of your bleach should be getting diverted to your gullet.

I also hope that he’s a bust and can take his $35 million to go do whatever the fuck he wants with his life. Instead of having to maintain peak physical condition in order to play a game that eventually leaves everyone who plays it for so long at such a high level in lifelong physical pain and can lead to brain damage that causes irrational, and oftentimes deadly, behavior.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I think he'll be good in the NFL. Not a superstar but an above average starting edge.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    He's great when he shows up.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

I thank you and your honorable delegation for your support. The Pac-12 North will be repped.

I’m looking forward to one of the two or three games per year where Kayvon decides to go full speed since NFL scouts will be there to see him get 2.5 sacks and 18 QB pressures. I’m hoping that Commissioner Kalashnikov will send his finest referees who understand the financial ramifications of Oregon winning. I look forward to getting a tuff and dynamic Iowa team in the Rose Bowl.

I could be wrong, but I think there’s no way the Rose Bowel doesn’t select the Ohio State. Even if our(?) fighting Ducks follow the script and it’s a rematch. You can’t pass up an SEC team like Ohio State for a Big Ten team like Michigan State.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club

If the ducks win, it's free pub for Washington. Because people all over the country will be like "oh, this Oregon team is really good. I want to learn more about them. Who's their rival? Oooo, some school called Washington. That's so neat."

Remember a Great Robinson/Carroll/TBD Lincoln Riley SC benefits UW as well.

Between that and Phil keeping Mario at 8-10 million a year, I can allready see another CFP in 2024.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

I could be wrong, but I think there’s no way the Rose Bowel doesn’t select the Ohio State. Even if our(?) fighting Ducks follow the script and it’s a rematch. You can’t pass up an SEC team like Ohio State for a Big Ten team like Michigan State.
    You might be right. I think Ohio state plungers my? Ducks the second go round
    dnc said:

I think he'll be good in the NFL. Not a superstar but an above average starting edge.
    He'd be good if he went to a good team. Look at how Trevor Lawrence is doing on the Jaguars. Getting drafted by a shit team can ruin a good player. That's the price of being overhyped in college
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,020

He's not that good.

@jecornel

If the ducks win, it's free pub for Washington. Because people all over the country will be like "oh, this Oregon team is really good. I want to learn more about them. Who's their rival? Oooo, some school called Washington. That's so neat."

Good angle.
    dnc said:

You're confusing the poor kid with the typical Husky D lineman that plays in the League.

This kid should be good. We shall see.

dnc said:

He'd be good if he went to a good team. Look at how Trevor Lawrence is doing on the Jaguars. Getting drafted by a shit team can ruin a good player. That's the price of being overhyped in college
    Shouldn't matter as much for a d lineman. You're either good enough to get around an NFL tackle or you're not.

QB, RB ... those positions, yeah. Not DL.
  • MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424

You might be right. I think Ohio state plungers my? Ducks the second go round
    Who even plays in bowl games anymore?