Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Haener

Needed more threads.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,796 Founders Club
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,867 Founders Club
    RoadDawg55 said:
    » show previous quotes
    Same. It’s ridiculous a sophomore that was the #2 QB at UW would transfer over not winning the job. It seemed selfish. I understand being disappointed about not winning the job but he was one play away from getting in for a team that was a favorite for the PAC 12 title.

He would have had a shot this year to win the job. I guess he had no way of knowing Eason would leave after a year, but if he really thought he had earned the job, stay and compete for it.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

RoadDawg55 said:
    » show previous quotes
    Same. It’s ridiculous a sophomore that was the #2 QB at UW would transfer over not winning the job. It seemed selfish. I understand being disappointed about not winning the job but he was one play away from getting in for a team that was a favorite for the PAC 12 title.

He would have had a shot this year to win the job. I guess he had no way of knowing Eason would leave after a year, but if he really thought he had earned the job, stay and compete for it.

Im glad Haener left, otherwise Huard would have had to worry about competing with Jack Haener AND Morris and he might not have come here.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,034

RoadDawg55 said:
    » show previous quotes

Maybe he realized UW's QB coach was an idiot if he thought Eason was better, and wanted to go somewhere with a smarter QB coach.

I've left jobs before after realizing my boss wasn't qualified. It isn't quitting.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

RoadDawg55 said:
    » show previous quotes

It was ridiculous. Things change. I watched Dylan Morris this year and Huard also sucks.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,593 Founders Club
    There were times in 2019 that Eason could have gotten benched had Haener stuck around