Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,800
    He didn’t want to play in a bowl game quite badly.
  • coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,218
    I look forward to Boner going balls deep on our roster in the future
  • ChillyDawgChillyDawg Member Posts: 1,469
    edited December 2021
    Anymore Fresno State Bulldogs on the way other than Cooper and potentially Kelly?

Any Fresno State 2022 recruits coming as well?
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,972
    I remember a time when we? couldn’t take JC transfers now the portal gates are wide open
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021

Not sure I’ve ever seen a program who had potential to have a great year next year get shit on and cucked as bad as we have to Fresno. Fresno fans, if there are any, are going to hate UW till the end of time. Haener dipped out before their bowl game, that’s fucking cold lol.

Joel Klatt had A great interview today. This early signing period has created this. There needs to be some sort of rule where coaches can’t get poached so early. Because then what happens players leave as well.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    HuskyJW said:

Not sure I’ve ever seen a program who had potential to have a great year next year get shit on and cucked as bad as we have to Fresno. Fresno fans, if there are any, are going to hate UW till the end of time. Haener dipped out before their bowl game, that’s fucking cold lol.

Joel Klatt had A great interview today. This early signing period has created this. There needs to be some sort of rule where coaches can’t get poached so early. Because then what happens players leave as well.
    joel klatt is your source?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

HuskyJW said:

joel klatt is your source?
    Ummmm…..yeah.