Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

(De)Boner Donor Fan Club

2»

Comments

• TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 545
    I'm so tired about hearing about the donors. Fuck them! They haven't done shit to deserve a big dick hire. Pete hired himself and fuck Cohen for saying she hired Petersen bitch please you didn't even know who Petersen was.
  • MobeyB4AssholesMobeyB4Assholes Member Posts: 936
    digits said:

Whoa, what in the actual fuck?

"Add to their angst the insider disclosure being passed around that Cohen actually floated the idea of retaining interim coach Bob Gregory at one point, impressed by the manner in which the long-time assistant coach handled the team during the three-week crisis period following Jimmy Lake's in-season firing."

Holy shit, if this is true... I knew she was clueless, but not that fucking clueless. I'm surprised that I'm surprised. She needs to be fired yesterday for that idea alone.
    If true this really drives home the point that her goal is not winning but some kind of kumbaya shit
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam
    digits said:

Whoa, what in the actual fuck?

"Add to their angst the insider disclosure being passed around that Cohen actually floated the idea of retaining interim coach Bob Gregory at one point, impressed by the manner in which the long-time assistant coach handled the team during the three-week crisis period following Jimmy Lake's in-season firing."

Holy shit, if this is true... I knew she was clueless, but not that fucking clueless. I'm surprised that I'm surprised. She needs to be fired yesterday for that idea alone.
    Somebody get her the fuck out. Fuck. I'm happy with the coach hire but still embarrassed by her.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited November 2021
    Dudes that would know on twitter spaces says they might be bringing Tosh and Donte. Wooooof.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470

Dudes that would know on twitter spaces says they might be bringing Tosh and Donte. Wooooof.

edited November 2021

Don't fuck with me BTP. I know I've argued against these guys, but I'm really not against either. All I've been trying to point out is:

1. They aren't the only great recruiters out there. A great coach and CEO, which UW hopefully just hired, could find them.
    2. Both of them come with question marks in my mind. Not as recruiters but as coaches.

Edit to clarify that I'd actually be pretty happy with either of them on staff. I hope neither is the coordinator though. I'd snag Sirmon from under Wilcox before I'd do that.
    chuck said:

Don't fuck with me BTP. I know I've argued against these guys, but I'm really not against either. All I've been trying to point out is:

1. They aren't the only great recruiters out there. A great coach and CEO, which UW hopefully just hired, could find them.
    2. Both of them come with question marks in my mind. Not as recruiters but as coaches.

Edit to clarify that I'd actually be pretty happy with either of them on staff. I hope neither is the coordinator though. I'd snag Sirmon from under Wilcox before I'd do that.
    Just said we are trying to go after them.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Gladstone said:

Dibs on VP title of fanclub. I think it was me or PGOS who first threw the name out. Maybe Roadie.

I did say it after the Fresno- UCLA game. That said, he wasn’t my first choice. He was probably 3rd. I’m still pumped we have a new coach.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Swaye said:

Annual money grab Dong Meter being renamed DeBoner Meter?

If I was Race I'd add it.

HAHAHAHAHAH

@dirtysouwfdawg too busy slitting his wrist somewhere in waco tejas

chuck said:

What I meant was don't fuck with my emotions. In other words I'd be excited by this news, but you keep being wrong, so it's hard.
    chuck said:

chuck said:

What I meant was don't fuck with my emotions. In other words I'd be excited by this news, but you keep being wrong, so it's hard.
    I don’t have sources. Don’t shoot the messenger

chuck said:

chuck said:

I don’t have sources. Don’t shoot the messenger
    Not shooting you at all man. Just joking with you. And I get the distinction between passing on what you hear and claiming inside jnfo...whatever that is.
  • ChillyDawgChillyDawg Member Posts: 1,469

Saturday, November 6, will go down as a day of coaching infamy. It didn't treat anyone in this UW-Fresno State equation very well.

In Seattle, Jimmy Lake set everything in motion when an FS1 TV camera caught the Husky coach streak down the sideline and swat at reserve linebacker Ruperake Fuavai on the sideline and then shove him.

In Fresno, 900 miles away, DeBoer dealt with a 40-14 blowout loss to Boise State, his last setback in this Mountain West job, before the home crowd that came from all over the San Joaquin Valley.

Saturday, November 6, will go down as a day of coaching infamy. It didn't treat anyone in this UW-Fresno State equation very well.

In Seattle, Jimmy Lake set everything in motion when an FS1 TV camera caught the Husky coach streak down the sideline and swat at reserve linebacker Ruperake Fuavai on the sideline and then shove him.

In Fresno, 900 miles away, DeBoer dealt with a 40-14 blowout loss to Boise State, his last setback in this Mountain West job, before the home crowd that came from all over the San Joaquin Valley.
    Even worse, it was on national ABC. Meth fiends in Eugene had access to see that shit, rabbit ears and all.
    dtd said:

digits said:

Even worse, it was on national ABC. Meth fiends in Eugene had access to see that shit, rabbit ears and all.
    I'll have you know I built my hd antenna out of a coat hanger I stole from goodwill and the styrofoam box from my neighbor's omaha steaks shipment.
    #Nebraskaclassy