Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Your initial reaction to every HFC hiring since you've followed the DAWGS?

2»

Comments

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,364 Swaye's Wigwam
    Don James - Wasn't alive but very sexy. Wood. Heard he had a third leg if you catch my drift. I bet Carol James was a minx. Like she gives off the wholesome mother and caregiver vibe, but also probably kept DJ relaxed after long nights spent recruiting. Also wood.

Jim Lambright - Not as sexy but very much in play. Fella liked getting serviced, hookers and blow. Mad respect. Biggest mistake was not paying Corey Dillon to stay another year. No clue what Lynne looked like.

Rick Neuheisel - Decent looking, never got much into the khaki mafia look. Decent hire, seemed to know what it took, just didn't want to take that step. I mean the hole is in the wall for a reason. Just stick it in. Wife is a hotty. UCLA talent has always been top notch.

Gilby - Hard Pass. Really though you fire your coach before the start of the season and this is expected. I don't blame Gilby for taking the position. He should have kept the interim tag for one season then bounced. Also a power bottom.

Ty - Nice ass. Robotic lover. Horrible football coach and hire. SJW hire, that is it seemed it was done for optics. Who hires the guy who was just fired? Wife makes Michelle Obama look sexy. ISAFMRC I was a student at the time and waiting in line at a hoops game. They brought out TW and no one was excited until he brought out free pizza. True. Fucking. Story.

Sark - Not really into Armenians. Energy was nice and the guy loved the Duchess restrooms, and let me watch which better than nothing. His new wife is hot. I'm not too picky and wood the old one. Apparently he got tired of that.

Chris Petersen - Doogiest of boners. Love the guy, always will. Fuck you haters. Even though he never returned any of my DM's, he'll always have a place in my tingling testicles. The wife also wood. Bet she was an OKG or HKG, his kinda gal. Snort. Fuck me.

Jimmy Lake - Was never going to match up to CP the god. Had hope, like just do what CP did and don't fuck up your OC hire. Well ... Gotta love his big dick energy though. Bet he ensures his lover climax's before he does just like he lets opposing teams running backs have tons of running room. As for his wife, how were we not talking about her more? Wood for sure. Sorry the kids look like dad and not mom.

Deboner - well I like him already because of his name. He's totally doable, and I bet he has a big one. Something about dudes from the plains and big ones. Wood. Would very much welcome a Deboner couple session. Wood and wood. As for football, LIPO. He's no CP hire but I'm willing to let him toss my salad and see where things go from there.

I should link you guys to my husky football literotica fan fiction site. DDJ says it takes time away from my earning potential but gives me the freedom to explore my creative side. Currently working on a RaceBannon Swaye Thanksgiving story. My Baze 9/11 mile high club story has a solid 12 reads/views.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    DJ (ILTCHDJ) - I didn't exist

Lambo - So sad to see DJ go but of course we'll keep winning championships with him!

Rick - Thank Allah we got a real coach

Gilby - This is a disaster

Ty - Fuck Dawgman for banning my @TyroneWillingham handle in 5.3 seconds! Oh, and he sucks.

Sark - The program is over

Pete - We're back, bitches!

Lake - Oh no, we suck again!

DeBoer - Competence offense? Is that legal?