Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Big dick hires since 2000

2»

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

For some reason deboers resume keeps making me think of that other coach from 1 of the Dakota's who dominated div2, projected himself as being well endowed and went to Wyoming maybe? The fact I don't know means he hasn't done shit there.

My "Boner 4 deboner" XXXXXXXL shirt is currently awaiting arrival at processing facility.

Craig bohl. He has been meg at Wyoming but runs a good defense. That’s where dickert came from.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

For some reason deboers resume keeps making me think of that other coach from 1 of the Dakota's who dominated div2, projected himself as being well endowed and went to Wyoming maybe? The fact I don't know means he hasn't done shit there.

My "Boner 4 deboner" XXXXXXXL shirt is currently awaiting arrival at processing facility.

Craig bohl. He has been meg at Wyoming but runs a good defense. That’s where dickert came from.
    This is one of the reasons why im not dooging super hard about the Deboer hire. Bohl had Josh Allen too who was a lot more raw in college but still a huge talent and couldn't do anything in the MWC. In the end it is all a gamble and you can cherry pick all sorts of data to prove why someone could be a great/bad hire, including Campbell. In the end it's all a gamble so LIPO.
    After Campbell, I thought DeBoer was the next best realistic coach that would leave. I didn’t want an old coach that felt he had nothing to prove. Now was not the time to take a chance on a coordinator either.

It’s a crapshoot. Firing is more important than hiring.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Alexis said:

If he hires recruitters I’ll suck his dick Deboner to kingdom come

Come on man. That's too easy to miss.

Haha like Chris Jericho recently said when Paige Van Zant said she'd take all 5 of them

"That joke pretty much writes itself.

Maybe you can put it on your onlyfans".

Btw Dan Lambert is a fucking phenomenal heel