Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Fudgie

Get some fucking help

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    The ups and downs of a coaching search are hard.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Demand excellence. Fuck off loser
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242

You have been open in saying this is 30 years of shit show and yet you keep coming back.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861

You have been open in saying this is 30 years of shit show and yet you keep coming back.

HRYK

That’s the dumbest fucking comment of the year. Loser

We've had 4 good years in the last 29. We've had 3 good years that I can remember. I want to win. Deboer is an extremely risky hire. I'm just sick and tired of this shit if questioning a 9-3 MWC coach is wrong, then it's really sad to see how far this program and it's fans expectations have fallen.
    Truth. Also have lost to Oregon 12 out of 14 years.
    edited November 2021

We've had 4 good years in the last 29. We've had 3 good years that I can remember. I want to win. Deboer is an extremely risky hire. I'm just sick and tired of this shit if questioning a 9-3 MWC coach is wrong, then it's really sad to see how far this program and it's fans expectations have fallen.
    But I'm having a mental breakdown because I'm questioning a mid level pac-12 hire. People need to get this university's cock out of their mouth and look at this shit objectively
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242

Find something better to do with your time, loser.

Find something better to do with your time, loser.
    At least he has some fucking standards jesus fucking christ you doog

But I'm having a mental breakdown because I'm questioning a mid level pac-12 hire. People need to get this university's cock out of their mouth and look at this shit objectively
    This place is filled with losers. What in the actual fuck. I thought we started this site to demand excellence. Bunch of fucking doogs.

This place is filled with losers. What in the actual fuck. I thought we started this site to demand excellence. Bunch of fucking doogs.
    Husky twitter is less doogy than this site. Holy fuck how far have we fallen that we are sucking the cock of an NAIA legend? Shit is honestly pathetic.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,565
    All you fucking dogs are loosers.

(Get it write)
  • coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,218

Lesbos have cocks? Crazy!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,607 Founders Club

strap ons

Plastic ones, yeah
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,496 Swaye's Wigwam
    Deboner sucks until he doesn't.