Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeBoner

fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited November 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board
I am all in.

Team plays with purpose... they are fun... Jake Haener looks like Drew Brees.

I know it is SJSU... but they handling in a mature fashion while having fun, and doing what they are supposed to do.

This hire would have the most upside (minus Stoops) in my opinion.

Comments

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Team plays well in every phase and are methodically dominating an inferior opponent.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Team plays well in every phase and are methodically dominating an inferior opponent.

With their own inferior talent...
  • Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Campbell or DeBoner or Hafley. Offense wins now so maybe DeBoner is becoming more attractive…
  • Options
    ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I am not an analytics guy, but total team defense has Fresno in the top 35 range. A vast improvement from the 80’s a couple years ago. That definitely excites me as well as his offense.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

A poster on DM who claims to have a source says the plan B guy after Campbell will accept the UW job 100% and it's not Wilcox. Have to assume it's DeBoer given some of the other rumors going around.

I really hope so.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

A poster on DM who claims to have a source says the plan B guy after Campbell will accept the UW job 100% and it's not Wilcox. Have to assume it's DeBoer given some of the other rumors going around.

I've watched some interviews with DeBoer. I like him better than Campbell. I like DeBoer's offensive ideas more.

ISU has also lost a bunch of head scratchers. Sark-like IMO.
    There's nothing head scratching about ISU losing occasional games to teams with far more talent than them.
    Over the last 3 years they've dropped games to Lousiana, KState, Texas Tech, West Virginia... They've played well and are improved as a program but they are not just losing to teams that are juggernauts.

This year is actually a big disappointment at ISU.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I've watched some interviews with DeBoer. I like him better than Campbell. I like DeBoer's offensive ideas more.

ISU has also lost a bunch of head scratchers. Sark-like IMO.
    There's nothing head scratching about ISU losing occasional games to teams with far more talent than them.
    Over the last 3 years they've dropped games to Lousiana, KState, Texas Tech, West Virginia... They've played well and are improved as a program but they are not just losing to teams that are juggernauts.

This year is actually a big disappointment at ISU.
    It’s a disappointment relative to how high Campbell has increased expectations. So fuck yeah Campbell he’s got fucking Iowa State expecting to win conference titles.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Deboner would be a really good hire. Wouldn’t like that as a duck fan. His recruiting is tbd but hire a Donte Williams type on staff and he'd be set