Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rittenhouse interview on TC

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

BLM in a nutshell is they think the justice system and society are racist. It's racist if they get convicted for the crimes they commit. It's racist if they get sent to jail. It's racist if they don't get a job that pays well but they do not have the ability to perform the job. It's racist if they get arrested for crimes they commit because they are poor etc. etc. etc. Every minority in America and every poor white person has gone through the same process over the course of our history. There were "No WOP" and "No Irish" signs, jokes, discrimination. How many Polack, Italian, Irish, Mexican, Jewish jokes are there? They were discriminated against. They all lived in ghetto's. They were all poor. They were denied jobs, entry to businesses etc.

But they all made it out of the ghetto's to disprove this bullshit.

It's your actions that get you hated. Not your ethnicity.

I will ignore your desperate attempt to get any non white passing group in by including Mexicans.

The question is why. I would blame systemic racism. From hundreds of years of slavery, to redlining, to civil rights, to the racist justice system that Kyle Rittenhouse refers to.

You would blame black people having lower IQs.
    And yet today, Rittenhouse gets prosecuted because he is white. Progress!!!
    Anyone who kills people should stand trial. You have a problem with a jury of your peers now?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Joe and Kamala put more Black men in prison than Jim Crow

Trump policies made historic gains in Black's economic health

Guess who Kobe supported along with Bernie?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6222692002

I believe in listening to black people.
    Cultural appropriation IMO

Blacks were happy in slavery too according to your party

Joe and Kamala were the system that was racist. You voted to keep it

Nice
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

BLM in a nutshell is they think the justice system and society are racist. It's racist if they get convicted for the crimes they commit. It's racist if they get sent to jail. It's racist if they don't get a job that pays well but they do not have the ability to perform the job. It's racist if they get arrested for crimes they commit because they are poor etc. etc. etc. Every minority in America and every poor white person has gone through the same process over the course of our history. There were "No WOP" and "No Irish" signs, jokes, discrimination. How many Polack, Italian, Irish, Mexican, Jewish jokes are there? They were discriminated against. They all lived in ghetto's. They were all poor. They were denied jobs, entry to businesses etc.

I will ignore your desperate attempt to get any non white passing group in by including Mexicans.

The question is why. I would blame systemic racism. From hundreds of years of slavery, to redlining, to civil rights, to the racist justice system that Kyle Rittenhouse refers to.

Anyone who kills people should stand trial. You have a problem with a jury of your peers now?
    You mean like the cop who shot Ashley Babbit?
    People should stand trial if the prosecution has probable cause and believes they can prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt. That's the law. The Rittenhouse prosecutors had no evidence of probable cause and certainly nothing to prove murder and attempted murder beyond a reasonable doubt.

The Babbit shooter shot a trespasser that posed no risk of serious bodily harm to the mall cop. The slobberer is dumber than a bag of hammers and a lying POS on top of that.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kevin-strickland-is-exonerated-after-43-years-in-prison-one-of-the-longest-wrongful-convictions-in-u-s-history/ar-AAR2bOt?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531

While legal experts and elected officials in both parties supported Strickland’s case for exoneration, top Republicans in Missouri pushed back. Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt (R), who is running for the U.S. Senate in 2022, said he believed Strickland committed the murders. Andrew Clarke, an assistant attorney general, argued that Strickland not only received a fair trial in 1979 but has “worked to evade responsibility” for decades.

Gov. Mike Parson (R) agreed with them, saying before Strickland was exonerated that pardoning him would not be a “priority.” Not long afterward, he pardoned Mark and Patricia McCloskey — a White couple who gained national notoriety for brandishing guns at peaceful social-justice protesters in St. Louis last year and pleaded guilty to firearms charges.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Yes. You guys still don’t get it. I fucking hate the liberals and they are bad for America. Yeah, they’re probably protecting that cop.

YOURE WORSE. And it’s not even close.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kobe is pissed that Rittenhouse got off but he lacks the GUTS to say so

The guy he voted for is doubling down

Biden proclaimed Rittenhouse guilty before the trial and before the election. A presidential candidate fucking with the life of a teenager to get votes from the morally bankrupt base

Nice
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Yes. You guys still don’t get it. I fucking hate the liberals and they are bad for America. Yeah, they’re probably protecting that cop.

YOURE WORSE. And it’s not even close.
    Meltdown
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

People should stand trial if the prosecution has probable cause and believes they can prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt. That's the law. The Rittenhouse prosecutors had no evidence of probable cause and certainly nothing to prove murder and attempted murder beyond a reasonable doubt.

The Babbit shooter shot a trespasser that posed no risk of serious bodily harm to the mall cop. The slobberer is dumber than a bag of hammers and a lying POS on top of that.
    A dead body is probable cause.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Let's Go Brandon was still dumping on Rittenhouse after the verdict.

POLITICS
    Biden says he’s angry and concerned over Rittenhouse acquittal for Kenosha killings, but ‘we have to abide by it’
  • Options

Biden proclaimed Rittenhouse guilty before the trial and before the election. A presidential candidate fucking with the life of a teenager to get votes from the morally bankrupt base

Nice

As I said previously, I believe taking a gun to a riot to protect someone else’s property is intent. However, a personal belief system is not a justice system and I’m comfortable with the verdict.
  • Options

Nice

As I said previously, I believe taking a gun to a riot to protect someone else’s property is intent. However, a personal belief system is not a justice system and I’m comfortable with the verdict.
    Intent? Your hero Pedo freedom fighter told him twice he was going to kill him. Threatened to cut his heart out. FO with your stupid “intent” BS. You want everyone but your side unarmed.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Go to the local bar and order a Rittenhouse

Chaser followed by 3 shots
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Hey Kobe, the heavily armed black men marching in GA in response to the trial there.

What’s their intent?
  • Options
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Hey Kobe, the heavily armed black men marching in GA in response to the trial there.

What’s their intent?

I’m not following the story, don’t know. Having a gun isn’t intent by itself though.