Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rittenhouse interview on TC

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

Kobe thinks lack of resources to mount a defense is systemic racism.

OJ disagrees.

It’s called a two tiered system Kobe. Plenty of poor whites get the same treatment.

Don’t come at me, Rittenhouse is the one that brought race into it.
    Sure, but it would be more accurate to say if you aren't rich, not if you are black, but he is a young kid.
    He didn’t say that though. And I’m hearing he’s very well spoken.
    You heard him but you didn’t? Dummy.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/582568-kyle-rittenhouse-i-support-the-blm-movement?amp

Kinda seems like you’re the one that’s not hearing him.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,426
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who said there is no racism?

No one

Systemic racism is bullshit. Look who blathers on about it

People that are full of shit

While Rittenhouse got justice a kind of black woman was president

Systemic
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

OJ disagrees.

It’s called a two tiered system Kobe. Plenty of poor whites get the same treatment.

Sure, but it would be more accurate to say if you aren't rich, not if you are black, but he is a young kid.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/582568-kyle-rittenhouse-i-support-the-blm-movement?amp

What’s the BLM movement about Kobe?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

OJ disagrees.

What’s the BLM movement about Kobe?
    Attracting violent racists who commit acts of mass murder appears to be part of what they're about. Imagine if you had a half a dozen mass murderers who said they were Tea Party supporters.
  • Options

No one

Systemic

Rittenhouse is plainly saying that we have a justice system that delivers different results to people based on the color of their skin. Systemic racism.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,832
    edited November 2021
    BLM in a nutshell is they think the justice system and society are racist. It's racist if they get convicted for the crimes they commit. It's racist if they get sent to jail. It's racist if they don't get a job that pays well but they do not have the ability to perform the job. It's racist if they get arrested for crimes they commit because they are poor etc. etc. etc. Every minority in America and every poor white person has gone through the same process over the course of our history. There were "No WOP" and "No Irish" signs, jokes, discrimination. How many Polack, Italian, Irish, Mexican, Jewish jokes are there? They were discriminated against. They all lived in ghetto's. They were all poor. They were denied jobs, entry to businesses etc.

But they all made it out of the ghetto's to disprove this bullshit.

It's your actions that get you hated. Not your ethnicity.
  • Options

No one

Systemic

Rittenhouse is plainly saying that we have a justice system that delivers different results to people based on the color of their skin. Systemic racism.
    No he’s not. He clearly stated that he had the resources. They were not his own. If he did not. He would be in Orange today. When you’re wedded to systemic racism, it clouds everything you hear and read.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,426
    Swaye's Wigwam

No one

Systemic

Who runs the system?

All the people you vote for

Thats not what he said but you argue like a retard so we'll help you
  • Options
    Imagine believing that if KR has unable to have people donate to his defense fund, that he would be a free man today because of his skin color.

Systemic Racism!
  • Options

Joe and Kamala put more Black men in prison than Jim Crow

Trump policies made historic gains in Black's economic health

Guess who Kobe supported along with Bernie?

So Kobe is his own enemy.
  • Options

Joe and Kamala put more Black men in prison than Jim Crow

Trump policies made historic gains in Black's economic health

Guess who Kobe supported along with Bernie?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6222692002

I believe in listening to black people.
  • Options
    Kobe never addresses his BS. Just poasts more. Solid strategy.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

BLM in a nutshell is they think the justice system and society are racist. It's racist if they get convicted for the crimes they commit. It's racist if they get sent to jail. It's racist if they don't get a job that pays well but they do not have the ability to perform the job. It's racist if they get arrested for crimes they commit because they are poor etc. etc. etc. Every minority in America and every poor white person has gone through the same process over the course of our history. There were "No WOP" and "No Irish" signs, jokes, discrimination. How many Polack, Italian, Irish, Mexican, Jewish jokes are there? They were discriminated against. They all lived in ghetto's. They were all poor. They were denied jobs, entry to businesses etc.

I will ignore your desperate attempt to get any non white passing group in by including Mexicans.

The question is why. I would blame systemic racism. From hundreds of years of slavery, to redlining, to civil rights, to the racist justice system that Kyle Rittenhouse refers to.

You would blame black people having lower IQs.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

OJ disagrees.

Race yes. You went to systemic racism as the takeaway. He’s trying to let blacks know that he’s not a WS. Are you so dumb you can’t read between lines?
    Um, yes. Yes he is.
  • Options

Sledog said:

I will ignore your desperate attempt to get any non white passing group in by including Mexicans.

The question is why. I would blame systemic racism. From hundreds of years of slavery, to redlining, to civil rights, to the racist justice system that Kyle Rittenhouse refers to.

See ^^^^^ Kobe struggle to defend his systemic racism BS.

Kobe, if KR had a public defender would he be free today? The answer can only be yes if you believe your own BS. Hell, he wouldn’t need an attorney. Just showing up white would be enough.

Dummy.

• Options
    46XiJCAB said:

You choosing to dismiss Rittenhouse’s own words doesn’t need to be addressed. You’re doing what you always do, lying about reality to fit your own personal narrative.

He said black, not me. He made it about race, not me. Your desperation to pretend he didn’t say it is pathetic.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

You choosing to dismiss Rittenhouse’s own words doesn’t need to be addressed. You’re doing what you always do, lying about reality to fit your own personal narrative.

He said black, not me. He made it about race, not me. Your desperation to pretend he didn’t say it is pathetic.
    Not dismissing his words. Just your systemic racism BS. See the difference?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

And yet today, Rittenhouse gets prosecuted because he is white. Progress!!!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

And yet today, Rittenhouse gets prosecuted because he is white. Progress!!!
    And he went hunting for peaceful black BLM protestors without a license. When you need to lie to make your point, maybe you don't have a point.