Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tiger Woods and steroids..

2»

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I wouldn't guarantee Griffey didn't take steroids. There is no way to know, other than he never got caught. Edgar, Buhner, A-Rod all were. Who is to say Griffey wasn't?

A friend of mine golfed with Dave Valle. Valle told him that everyone on that team roided except for Edgar and Griffey. Buhner, Randy, etc. all on roids
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I wouldn't guarantee Griffey didn't take steroids. There is no way to know, other than he never got caught. Edgar, Buhner, A-Rod all were. Who is to say Griffey wasn't?

A friend of mine golfed with Dave Valle. Valle told him that everyone on that team roided except for Edgar and Griffey. Buhner, Randy, etc. all on roids
    Edgar juiced so that's bullshit. Look at how ripped he got over time, how injury prone he was to not being.

Even been told by former players he was on roids.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I love how the media completely ignored all the 'roids from 1995 to 2003. LOL, what a joke
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Was that conversation while strolling in the moonlight past the Butler Cabin?
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    I was friends with Don

Edgar juiced so that's bullshit. Look at how ripped he got over time, how injury prone he was to not being.

Even been told by former players he was on roids.
    I was good friends with Don Drysdale, who told me that one time during Yom Kippur, Sandy Koufax ate a bacon cheeseburger and a milkshake. Don was just passing on what he had heard.