Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tiger Woods and steroids..

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
edited April 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Missing masters at his age? Hasn't won a major in 6 years? Built like Barry bonds. Fucking fraud

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I see what you did there with "Tigger" LOL.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    i dont think it was an issue of Tiger getting worse, it was that The Field just got too strong
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Always about the blacks....
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've always thought Tiger was on some roids too. I don't know why he would feel the need to, or how it really helps him golf. The pill addiction is what really ruined him. I can't wait for the real Tiger Woods story to come out in 20 years.
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1

I've always thought Tiger was on some roids too. I don't know why he would feel the need to, or how it really helps him golf. The pill addiction is what really ruined him. I can't wait for the real Tiger Woods story to come out in 20 years.

Majors Victories and Ruins?

paging @TMacDawg‌ @RaceBannon‌

• Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    When people ask "How can someone go from being so dominant to so pedestrian?" I respond with "I don't think he's on steroids any more, and I think his competitors know it."

To totally hijack this thread, this is why Griffey should break the record for first ballot HOF votes (yes I know he is black and it will not happen). His body broke down when it was supposed to break down. He didn't get better after he turned 30.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    yet another reason why Im betting the field to win the Masters
  • Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

When people ask "How can someone go from being so dominant to so pedestrian?" I respond with "I don't think he's on steroids any more, and I think his competitors know it."

To totally hijack this thread, this is why Griffey should break the record for first ballot HOF votes (yes I know he is black and it will not happen). His body broke down when it was supposed to break down. He didn't get better after he turned 30.

not to poke holes in all of your logic, but i must.

Eldrick hasn't been Tiger since 2008. He was 33 then and has gotten gradually worse. So is his body breaking down like it's supposed to? or is did he stop taking roids? Him and Griffey seem to be on same timeline there. I don't believe Griffey took roids, and i don't really give a damn if Tiger did, but it seems like Eldrick's body is breaking down like 'its supposed to'
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    BlowItUp said:

not to poke holes in all of your logic, but i must.

Eldrick hasn't been Tiger since 2008. He was 33 then and has gotten gradually worse. So is his body breaking down like it's supposed to? or is did he stop taking roids? Him and Griffey seem to be on same timeline there. I don't believe Griffey took roids, and i don't really give a damn if Tiger did, but it seems like Eldrick's body is breaking down like 'its supposed to'
    This. Eldrick's various physical ailments suggest that he never juiced, rather than he stopped juicing in 2008.

I will acknowledge that there is some circumstantial evidence that points to him being a juicer though.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Baseball is not golf.

Nicklaus won 7 majors at 33 or older. I think Mickelson has won 9. The best golfer in the world can be world class after 32. The body of a great golfer not aided by Canadian doctors is not supposed to crumble at 32.

Old baseball players do not get better after 33.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Love me some Junior, but I disagree with you on this one. Yes, Griffey should get some poonts for resisting the needle. But his body broke down because he didn't take care of it. You don't have to superficially improve after 30 to avoid completely falling off a cliff. Griffey didn't like working out and it caught up with him. I love the guy, and he should be first ballot, but no way he should set the record for votes. He's not the GOAT.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wouldn't guarantee Griffey didn't take steroids. There is no way to know, other than he never got caught. Edgar, Buhner, A-Rod all were. Who is to say Griffey wasn't?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I wouldn't guarantee Griffey didn't take steroids. There is no way to know, other than he never got caught. Edgar, Buhner, A-Rod all were. Who is to say Griffey wasn't?

Griffey wasn't on roids. He didn't even like working out. He got fat as he got older.

Nothing about him even hints that he was ever on the juice. To hint that he was is just trying to stir the pot.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Griffey wasn't on roids. He didn't even like working out. He got fat as he got older.

Nothing about him even hints that he was ever on the juice. To hint that he was is just trying to stir the pot.
    Not trying to stir the pot. I don't give a shit if he was or wasn't. Just think it's stupid to guarantee he wasn't because of his media image. There's no way to know.