Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Campbell to Seattle!!!!

2»

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,566 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021

Hardcore Husky might need to set up online seminars to teach proper trolling. New fish see it being done on our boards and think its easy. It's not.

DNC and Grumble would serve as instructors for the course. At the end of six weeks, posters get certified and awarded with a shitty little badge.

Hi there. I’ve been doing yeoman’s work for 15 years across multiple boreds. I should be an emeritus inclusion.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam

Seadawg said:

Seriously, the pressure is on Cohen. She gotta hit on this hire or she is done. Attendance says it all, and that's not even considering her basketball hire.

The basketball season is going to be one slow, torturous bleeding out
    That actually sounds rather relaxing.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,649 Founders Club
    TheHB said:

Seadawg said:

Seriously, the pressure is on Cohen. She gotta hit on this hire or she is done. Attendance says it all, and that's not even considering her basketball hire.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,057 Founders Club
    TheHB said:

Seadawg said:

My Doberman had blood vessel cancer and the vet said that potentially, a blood vessel would rupture and he could die from internal bleeding. I said fuck that, I don’t him being in pain bleeding out like that and the vet said it was actually a great way for him to go, it’d be just like falling asleep.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Seadawg said:

My Doberman had blood vessel cancer and the vet said that potentially, a blood vessel would rupture and he could die from internal bleeding. I said fuck that, I don’t him being in pain bleeding out like that and the vet said it was actually a great way for him to go, it’d be just like falling asleep.
    Analogy (metaphor?) for Huskies’ fan base over the past 20 years.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,493 Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

Hardcore Husky might need to set up online seminars to teach proper trolling. New fish see it being done on our boards and think its easy. It's not.

DNC and Grumble would serve as instructors for the course. At the end of six weeks, posters get certified and awarded with a shitty little badge.

Hi there. I’ve been doing yeoman’s work for 15 years across multiple boreds. I should be an emeritus inclusion.

That's a yikes from me dawg.