Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elise Woodward steps up to challenge as temporary UW football play-by-play announcer

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

She did a very good job calling the UW-Wyoming basketball game with Eldridge Recasner on Thursday evening...

Her son is coming to the UW to play for the baseball team on an athletic scholarship.

I’ve always been a big fan of Elise Woodward’s son.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,858
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

A lot of the same people complaining about extended paternity leave are the same people who complain about moral and cultural decay in today’s younger generations (who were raised by tv/video games/nanny’s because both parents had to work) and can’t seem to connect the two dots

I'm pro long maternity leave for mothers. Seeing soy boys and cucks push around strollers is one of the problems with men today.

The culture and moral decay is a complex issue. Low union membership, globalization, emasculation of men in every facet of society, feminazi fantasy bullshit of women being the sr. vp of ATT while having three great kids...could go on....
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

ntxduck said:

A lot of the same people complaining about extended paternity leave are the same people who complain about moral and cultural decay in today’s younger generations (who were raised by tv/video games/nanny’s because both parents had to work) and can’t seem to connect the two dots

I'm pro long maternity leave for mothers. Seeing soy boys and cucks push around strollers is one of the problems with men today.

The culture and moral decay is a complex issue. Low union membership, globalization, emasculation of men in every facet of society, feminazi fantasy bullshit of women being the sr. vp of ATT while having three great kids...could go on...
    Yes, we need more of this straight-up alpha take.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone had second thoughts
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    As a MAN who only needs like 3 days and a few pale ales, I will be given 3+ weeks.

But I won't feel good about it.

I'll party in shame!!!
  • Options
    ChillyDawgChillyDawg Member Posts: 1,469
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

She did a very good job calling the UW-Wyoming basketball game with Eldridge Recasner on Thursday evening...

Her son is coming to the UW to play for the baseball team on an athletic scholarship.

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Castricones kid better be Skinny 2.0
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

The culture and moral decay is a complex issue. Low union membership, globalization, emasculation of men in every facet of society, feminazi fantasy bullshit of women being the sr. vp of ATT while having three great kids...could go on....
    Billy probably drives a Subaru Outback IRL.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    This thread has wandered far afield
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

ntxduck said:

Want to triple down on a bad take?
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

As the most alpha male on this site I don't even let children in my line of sight. I haven't seen a human under the age of 18 in over a decade.

Sounds like a court order.
    😂😂😂