Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keith Wilcox

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Keith Gilbertson conference record in four seasons at Cal: 11-21
    Justin Wilcox conference record in five seasons at Cal: 13-24

Contextually Wilcox is better than Gilby but if you're only barely better than a man with a strong case as the worst HC in UW history you don't belong on anyone's list.

If rumors about Wilcox get serious this stat must be burned into every doog brain.

Once again, maybe you should talk to Ken Griswold before you go spouting off opinions where you have very little knowledge. Here's what he's got to say:

"Most out here know very little about Wilcox or his situation. He's very well-respected and is in an almost impossible situation right now. I wouldn't dismiss him so quickly with the limited knowledge most out here have. I like Wilcox a lot. And with the right staff, I think he'd do very, very well at UW."

Lmao

He is a coach at Cal who despite a superior culture never did anything

Thats all anyone needs to know you fucking idiot, Kim
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wilcox is probably an upgrade over Jimmy, which isn't saying much.

I don't think he's guaranteed to suck at a place like UW, but there's just not enough evidence to suggest proven winner.

Way too risky and we can do better.

If we're going with a Cal corch, I need Bruce Snyder or early Tedford level of success.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I can't believe anybody is talking about Wilcox for HC...jfc this is ridiculous
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    Founders Club
    dannarc said:

I can't believe anybody is talking about Wilcox for HC...jfc this is ridiculous

Symptom of low expectations for the football program

Was disappointed Brock thought highly of it
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    Founders Club
    I had no idea it was his fifth year. I thought it was his second or third. It shows Kal is an afterthought and they suck caulk.