Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Back the Pack

2»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,617
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

He was a fuck bag who was more focused on trying to put BTP down than anything else, as he made obvious by bitching out when called out for it. A bunch of you chinned him for it a while back and created or at least encouraged the weirdness.

Yeah and I'd do it again!
    Hey I never said it was wrong. It was just kind of embarrassing for said individual to latch on to that so tightly and for so long. He joined in March. I noticed his fixation on BTP weeks ago...maybe months ago...and it's been pretty incessant.
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    I feel like we’re getting a lot of tap outs lately. Does this kind of thing usually happen in waves?
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TXDawg said:

I feel like we’re getting a lot of tap outs lately. Does this kind of thing usually happen in waves?

They were all Jimmy's burners
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Is he Jon Don?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wait, everyone else isn't fatal attraction stalking fudgie? I'm so confused right now.

Once we finally met in person the romance was lost. Never meet your heroes they say...
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Since he's leaving of his own accord, here is the exchange. I did not ban him nor threaten to. I did think his stalking of BTP, especially in a couple of game threads, was obsessive and creepy. But he's leaving of his own accord.

DerekJohnson 7:59AM
    Hi there,

I've noticed at times recently that you've reached Fatal Attraction-level stocking of BTP. What's the deal there? What's the back story?

Derek

Jdawg1991Jdawg1991 12:23PM
    I get the message. Good luck with your board. You do some good here, some not. It's better than Dawgman, I'll give you that

You can't post his DMs! That's a violation of his HIPAA!
    *HIPPA
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I remember when fudgepack was defending his suicidal fren @LaMichael_Corleone and said that he was cooler than us. Glad he grew out of that phase
  • Options
    KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FireCohen said:

I remember when fudgepack was defending his suicidal fren @LaMichael_Corleone and said that he was cooler than us. Glad he grew out of that phase

The wonders of adolescence
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2021

Since he's leaving of his own accord, here is the exchange. I did not ban him nor threaten to. I did think his stalking of BTP, especially in a couple of game threads, was obsessive and creepy. But he's leaving of his own accord.

Hi there,

I've noticed at times recently that you've reached Fatal Attraction-level stocking of BTP. What's the deal there? What's the back story?

Derek

I get the message. Good luck with your board. You do some good here, some not. It's better than Dawgman, I'll give you that

*HIPPA
    Don’t you have another site to troll on, Benny, and report the “mean” posts about COVID-19 to the content moderators?

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The only weird stalking that I encourage on this site is @ArtBriles going after Teq. That never gets old.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,324
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hi there,

Derek

*HIPPA
    *HIPPO