Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Back the Pack

Tattled to Derek and sent me a tough guy message. Looks like I'm out. Good luck all.

No one cares, except for the effort to write this.

Peace

Comments

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    NOC DIAFF pussy.
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,058
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Since he's leaving of his own accord, here is the exchange. I did not ban him nor threaten to. I did think his stalking of BTP, especially in a couple of game threads, was obsessive and creepy. But he's leaving of his own accord.

DerekJohnson 7:59AM
    Hi there,

I've noticed at times recently that you've reached Fatal Attraction-level stocking of BTP. What's the deal there? What's the back story?

Derek

Jdawg1991Jdawg1991 12:23PM
    I get the message. Good luck with your board. You do some good here, some not. It's better than Dawgman, I'll give you that

Answered like a politician… Chinslee? That you?
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Since he's leaving of his own accord, here is the exchange. I did not ban him nor threaten to. I did think his stalking of BTP, especially in a couple of game threads, was obsessive and creepy. But he's leaving of his own accord.

Hi there,

I've noticed at times recently that you've reached Fatal Attraction-level stocking of BTP. What's the deal there? What's the back story?

Derek

I get the message. Good luck with your board. You do some good here, some not. It's better than Dawgman, I'll give you that

debatable!

i kid.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Well bye. Hit the road jack
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I bet he was not vaccinated
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait, everyone else isn't fatal attraction stalking fudgie? I'm so confused right now.
  • BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Jdawg1991 said:

Tattled to Derek and sent me a tough guy message. Looks like I'm out. Good luck all.

No one cares, except for the effort to write this.

Peace

Get a pair
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Hi there,

Derek

Between this and you bumping the teehee Jen tits thread you are clearly out of control and I will be filing libel charges on behalf of anyone who wants to join the class action lawsuit.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck off weirdo
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Fuck off weirdo

When you've lost Mr Chaing Mai himself....
  • KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fuck off weirdo

But you’re a weirdo too
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He was a fuck bag who was more focused on trying to put BTP down than anything else, as he made obvious by bitching out when called out for it. A bunch of you chinned him for it a while back and created or at least encouraged the weirdness.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

He was a fuck bag who was more focused on trying to put BTP down than anything else, as he made obvious by bitching out when called out for it. A bunch of you chinned him for it a while back and created or at least encouraged the weirdness.

Yeah and I'd do it again!