Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Apparently the Dawgman chat room is absolutely bonkers right now

Anybody know what goes on in there?

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    If we get Stoops remember ole fudgie was first.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,666 Swaye's Wigwam

Couple things: I just read this through all the way for the first tim, and now I know where so much of our malarkey comes from. I pretty much live my life in the dark. [clueless fan gaze.gif]. Also, I just realized he misspelled academics twice.

Edit: also, what did he think he was sharing that was so inside? It was all surface bullshit. Could pick that crap up on any recruiting rag written by a huge homer.

I also didn't know acadmis was typed out twice. Lol.

The vino was flowing

If we get Stoops remember ole fudgie was first.

I will make a trophy for you if you’re right. I promise.
    Meme it into existence
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Couple things: I just read this through all the way for the first tim, and now I know where so much of our malarkey comes from. I pretty much live my life in the dark. [clueless fan gaze.gif]. Also, I just realized he misspelled academics twice.

Edit: also, what did he think he was sharing that was so inside? It was all surface bullshit. Could pick that crap up on any recruiting rag written by a huge homer.

Compare academis doesn't get nearly enough play.
    dnc said:

Compare academis doesn't get nearly enough play.
    Jimmy Lake’s favorite thing to do