Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stoops and Winning Immediately

2»

Comments

• gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,729 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021
    dtd said:

gmo said:

MelloDawg said:

I agree he’s the alpha choice here, but opposing fans will laugh at threads like this when we hire Kalani Sitake

what is with all the "Ducks fans and Cougs fans are seeing this"... "opposing fans are laughing" posts lately?

No offense but it's a beta question. Who gives a flying fuck what others think. We should be aiming high and hoping for the best guy possible, whether it happens or not. Everyone else can eat a bag of dicks.
    Remember the reaction when Oregon was trying to get Few/Self/Izzo before they landed on Altman? That's why. Now the shoe is on the other foot and those goalposts are nowhere near where they used to be.
    I hate Oregon, but good for them for trying to get the best possible candidate... if i gave a shit enough to be on their sites (i don't) I'd call them out too if their fans had wondered what OSU and UW fans think if they don't get them. Not sure your goalpost reference... but the winners on here want to think big and swing for the fences. More power to them, and I agree.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,363 Founders Club

gmo said:

chuck said:

Kim Grinolds
    STAFF

I mentioned this earlier. The Oklahoma version of Stoops would be awesome. But I think the current version of Bob Stoops would be the equivalent version of Dennis Erikson at ASU.

Texas didn't hit a home run when they hired Sark. They hit a grand slam.
    you could make a strong case that was a significantly worse hire than Lake.
    You could make a grand slam case. Lake was a hot commodity when we hired him. Sark was verified shit when Texas hired him.