Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apologies if I offended anyone

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Houhusky said:

If you are going to wave your dick around in the locker room just own it.

Dont be a pussy about it afterwards because some people were offended.

If anything, double down, make it into a character, start a podcast, and eventually start your own website. This is Hardcore Husky after all.

such fag.

Absolutely 0 people were offended lmao
    but still.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dannarc said:

I hope he STAYS, however, he did try to run @CallMeBigErn...so, I'm torn

He mostly succeeded. I've gone from a bottle of bourbon a day to a casual wine drinker, and he's definitely part of the reason. I'm thankful for it.

I've never seen someone try so hard to fit in to a crowd of internet strangers. Cringe level 1000. It's no wonder he lost his shit when the crowd called him out. I almost feel bad for him but the schadenfreude is definitely in the lead. That being said, RIP.

Kang on Kang violence. Im shocked the former junkie lost. Shocked I tell you.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

He PM'd me to apologize. I said while I didn't care for his crass comments, I was confused why he was apologizing to me. No worries. Then he started this thread. So something must have been bothering him.

Who knows, but I'm guessing he'll wander back eventually.

Fuck my skimming prowess if I'm wrong, I'd guess this is because he was told his comments on Cohen put you in a bad spot
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,154
    Founders Club

dannarc said:

I hope he STAYS, however, he did try to run @CallMeBigErn...so, I'm torn

He mostly succeeded. I've gone from a bottle of bourbon a day to a casual wine drinker, and he's definitely part of the reason. I'm thankful for it.

I've never seen someone try so hard to fit in to a crowd of internet strangers. Cringe level 1000. It's no wonder he lost his shit when the crowd called him out. I almost feel bad for him but the schadenfreude is definitely in the lead. That being said, RIP.

Kang on Kang violence. Im shocked the former junkie lost. Shocked I tell you.
    He's a Kang in name only.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    TXDawg said:

You can't take the Fuck Off button personally.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

He PM'd me to apologize. I said while I didn't care for his crass comments, I was confused why he was apologizing to me. No worries. Then he started this thread. So something must have been bothering him.

Who knows, but I'm guessing he'll wander back eventually.

Fuck my skimming prowess if I'm wrong, I'd guess this is because he was told his comments on Cohen put you in a bad spot
    Pgos and then myself called him out. The post wasn’t offensive, it was a try-hard attempt at being funny that was one of the most cut and dry cases of libel you’ll ever see. I’m sure no one from the school gives a fuck but why risk it
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

If anything, double down, make it into a character, start a podcast, and eventually start your own website. This is Hardcore Husky after all.

such fag.

Anytime someone posts stupid shit like he supposedly did, they think people are offended. They aren’t. It just wasn’t funny.

“Cohen’s a dumb slut with big tits!” Hee hee. You guys are pussies for not thinking that’s funny.
    A few were offended whether they admit it or not, and it was funny to some.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can anyone tell us where the posts even are? If they are deleted maybe a recap?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,943
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can anyone tell us where the posts even are? If they are deleted maybe a recap?

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/91677/press-conference/p1
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Jesus is this like the time @LaMichael_Corleone tried to sell his own couch??

This is the correct answer on the last mental breakdown

JK, if you have an issue with my comments you can go fuck yourself. If you have an issue with my delivery, I can respect that.

You think udubs lawyers are going to get involved? You really think some bullshit writing by a dipshit (eat a dick ntx) on a hobby board is going to make it anywhere on a list that includes “how do we legally get out of paying someone 10M dollars?”

I’ve been here officially for just over 3 yrs but lurked for a good bit prior to that. It’s painfully apparent that this board has become soft.

The sacred part about this place was that death threats were off limits; not much else.

Apparently DEI training has allowed a number of you to peel back some layers and you’ve now found subjects that you take offense to. For others it allowed you to find your voice and speak up when you think things aren’t right. I’m happy for you… but you ruined the sanctity of HH as none of that belongs here. What belongs here is everything that can’t be said outside of the walls of the terror dome.

I’m pretty bummed to be honest. You guys were a lot better than a therapist and a fuck ton cheaper.

Oh well, I’m going to take a walk. I might see you later, I might not. Either way enjoy your soy, granola, tree hugging, and dick sucking.

W/respek.

I love a good meltdown…
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021

Houhusky said:

such fag.

Anytime someone posts stupid shit like he supposedly did, they think people are offended. They aren’t. It just wasn’t funny.

“Cohen’s a dumb slut with big tits!” Hee hee. You guys are pussies for not thinking that’s funny.
    A few were offended whether they admit it or not, and it was funny to some.
    I’ve read it now. It wasn’t a serious comment. I agree that some took it too seriously.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Starting an apology thread to call people soft is a bit odd.

New site slogan?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,900
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

such fag.

Ironically, your post probably made him think people were offended.

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,866
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    Making a post about Jen being a slut or getting pounded isn't going to land this site in hot water or cause any problems. It's just another post among many where hyperbole and emotion are employed to express an opinion. For example, our team doesn't *actually* get plunger-raped. But we like to say so because it's funny.

Incorporating somebody's gender is fair game, too. If somebody says the Athletic Director likes to get pounded (or whatever), well there's nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with having a penis rammed into your pussy. That's how it works. And the female perspective of it is no better or worse than the male perspective of "I'm pounding this pussy!" You either pound or get pounded. Or go without. Going without is actually the worst option.

However, I feel that dirtysouf has overreacted to the overreactions, which was a bad strategy. You gotta play it cool.
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650