Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apologies if I offended anyone

dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,827
5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
Swaye's Wigwam
JK, if you have an issue with my comments you can go fuck yourself. If you have an issue with my delivery, I can respect that.

You think udubs lawyers are going to get involved? You really think some bullshit writing by a dipshit (eat a dick ntx) on a hobby board is going to make it anywhere on a list that includes “how do we legally get out of paying someone 10M dollars?”

I’ve been here officially for just over 3 yrs but lurked for a good bit prior to that. It’s painfully apparent that this board has become soft.

The sacred part about this place was that death threats were off limits; not much else.

Apparently DEI training has allowed a number of you to peel back some layers and you’ve now found subjects that you take offense to. For others it allowed you to find your voice and speak up when you think things aren’t right. I’m happy for you… but you ruined the sanctity of HH as none of that belongs here. What belongs here is everything that can’t be said outside of the walls of the terror dome.

I’m pretty bummed to be honest. You guys were a lot better than a therapist and a fuck ton cheaper.

Oh well, I’m going to take a walk. I might see you later, I might not. Either way enjoy your soy, granola, tree hugging, and dick sucking.

W/respek.

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Board is definitely becoming too soft and woke. We don't do that here.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    PatsDoogPatsDoog Member Posts: 158
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

TL,DR, but I think I got the gist of it. The only thing that bugs me about you is that you use some of the oxygen that could otherwise be mine. Please cease, and we'll no longer have a problem.

What was that whole post about anyways? I didn't get the gist at all.

Seriously though, get over it. People get down on each other all the time, and turn back into ass slapping (or cock tugging if that's your thing) homies again in no time. I'm not sure if you're being a cunt or not, but don't be.

I don't even know what any of this is referencing. Link? Spoonfeed?
  • Options
    CH0PwarlordCH0Pwarlord Member Posts: 224
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Gladstone said:

When was the last mental breakdown? AZDuck?

There have been dozens of fagouts since AZDuck flew the coup. @dirtysouwfdawg is just keeping the tradition going.
    Does @ThomasFremont still poast?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

chuck said:

TL,DR, but I think I got the gist of it. The only thing that bugs me about you is that you use some of the oxygen that could otherwise be mine. Please cease, and we'll no longer have a problem.

What was that whole post about anyways? I didn't get the gist at all.

Seriously though, get over it. People get down on each other all the time, and turn back into ass slapping (or cock tugging if that's your thing) homies again in no time. I'm not sure if you're being a cunt or not, but don't be.

I don't even know what any of this is referencing. Link? Spoonfeed?
    I'm extraordinarily lazy so you'll have to find the thread. People jumped on dirtysoufdawg for too many comments, and one final comment that was pretty pointed, about Jenn Cohen. It was a bit overboard.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Gladstone said:

When was the last mental breakdown? AZDuck?

There have been dozens of fagouts since AZDuck flew the coup. @dirtysouwfdawg is just keeping the tradition going.
    Me after Montana. If we're talking about physically in the stadium. I was screaming at the other UW fans there and my dad refuses to go to games with me anymore after that

Free extra Apple Cup ticket!!!!!!
    ASU 2017 had me full catatonic.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    People jumped on DSD for making a joke about Cohen being a slut, or a ho, or something to that effect. I thought it was funny. A Duck wannabe lawyer claimed it was libel, which seems stupid.

I don't agree with him leaving, but it's his choice.

and again, this bored is getting too woke and soft...don't sit there and tell random people to die in fires, then clutch pearls over this shit...give me a fucking break. I'd say the same thing to you queers in person...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

People jumped on DSD for making a joke about Cohen being a slut, or a ho, or something to that effect. I thought it was funny. A Duck wannabe lawyer claimed it was libel, which seems stupid.

I don't agree with him leaving, but it's his choice.

and again, this bored is getting too woke and soft...don't sit there and tell random people to die in fires, then clutch pearls over this shit...give me a fucking break. I'd say the same thing to you queers in person...

@creepycoug needs to weigh in on libel law
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Jesus is this like the time @LaMichael_Corleone tried to sell his own couch??