Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rumors swirling that Romar is door. ass. out.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

It's never a good day when your name is Steve, you live in Shelton, and Feces have more common sense than you do.

Funny post, but Steve has a point. A lot of men hate their in laws.
    This.

She's the only whale I won't try to save
    Ladies and gentlemen, Ron Motherfukkin Fairly.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I get Steve's post ... don't disagree with the idea.

But at the same time, we all know that the big decision makers in the relationship is the wife. A happy wife goes a long way.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

It's never a good day when your name is Steve, you live in Shelton, and Feces have more common sense than you do.

Funny post, but Steve has a point. A lot of men hate their in laws.
    This.

She's the only whale I won't try to save
    Literal LOL. I'm glad that Derek chose to open the fucking gates on Ron.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

But at the same time, we all know that the big decision makers in the relationship is the wife. A happy wife goes a long way.

That's a bullshit saying most of the time.
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    Tequilla said:

Sounds like it's too late for Tequila
  • Options
    Not married ... so doesn't apply to me ... nice try.

Point being that sometimes you have to pick your battles ... otherwise you either end up divorced or with a woman without a spine.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

Point being that sometimes you have to pick your battles ... otherwise you either end up divorced or with a woman without a spine Kim Grinolds.

FTFY.

Gosh, I am funny.

• Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    Tequilla said:

Point being that sometimes you have to pick your battles ... otherwise you either end up divorced or with a woman without a spine.

They don't allow same-sex marriage where you are eh?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

This is another reason Kim Grinolds is a fucking loser...

When someone gets engaged or married and announces it on Dawgman, he's basically the only negative nancy on there, complaining about marriage and the guy selling out, etc. He's so fucking self absorbed and convinced that the marriage Gods wronged him and because of it marriage is wrong for everyone. He knows best and because he got dicked, therefore no one should get married. His ex wife probably realized the mistake she made marrying an insecure, arrogant guy with a bloated ego and false sense of self importance.

I'm just shocked someone would ever date him let alone marry him. He's a total prick, very low intelligence but thinks he is smarter than everyone which is the worst kind of people, guarantee he's not the kind of guy to satisfy women, he always looks like he's been on a two day bender, and he's simply a failure.
  • Options
    He looks like the kind of guy that enjoys banging the sloppy second cocktail waitresses that Sark Nansen Butler Cabin left behind ...
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,589
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

When someone gets engaged or married and announces it on Dawgman, he's basically the only negative nancy on there, complaining about marriage and the guy selling out, etc. He's so fucking self absorbed and convinced that the marriage Gods wronged him and because of it marriage is wrong for everyone. He knows best and because he got dicked, therefore no one should get married. His ex wife probably realized the mistake she made marrying an insecure, arrogant guy with a bloated ego and false sense of self importance.

I'm just shocked someone would ever date him let alone marry him. He's a total prick, very low intelligence but thinks he is smarter than everyone which is the worst kind of people
    CD, true?!
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

and what's wrong with women without a spine? Does not having a spine make it harder for them to make a sandwich?
    Good point, and the increased flexibility could be a bonus.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Not 'having a spine' is one of the first things I look for. I can't even fathom how someone could put up with a girl that's not a complete push over.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    Standard Supporter

I'm just shocked someone would ever date him let alone marry him. He's a total prick, very low intelligence but thinks he is smarter than everyone which is the worst kind of people, guarantee he's not the kind of guy to satisfy women, he always looks like he's been on a two day bender, and he's simply a failure.
    There are a lot of really dumb women out there.

I do enjoy, though, how Kim postures himself as some kind of alpha male that's too good to be tied down by a wife. He'd rather just play the field and add names to his "contacts list" like the other alpha males. The sad thing is that dome of the morons on dawgman actually believe him and feed his ego on this bullshit.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,123
    Founders Club

I'd give 10.95 if we could get her to do a DJ interview or get on the podcast
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club
    brchco12 said:

I'd give 10.95 if we could get her to do a DJ interview or get on the podcast
    Words can't even describe how awesome this would be.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

There are a lot of really dumb women out there.

I do enjoy, though, how Kim postures himself as some kind of alpha male that's too good to be tied down by a wife. He'd rather just play the field and add names to his "contacts list" like the other alpha males. The sad thing is that dome of the morons on dawgman actually believe him and feed his ego on this bullshit.
    How a 5'6 guy can fancy himself as an alpha male I do not know. Kim probably sweet talks some chicks with low self esteem and they give him an initial chance, buying into his "game" but eventually blow him off when they ultimately figure out how he's a fucking windbag fuckwit.