Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rumors swirling that Romar is door. ass. out.

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
I'm hearing Woodward is all in on Greg Marshall.

Stay tuned.

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,923
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm hearing you may just have to wait for the signing day banquet to get the real story
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,871
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014
    dnc said:

I'm hearing Woodward is all in on Greg Marshall.

Stay tuned.

Holy fuckall.
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    Kirk Jones is gonna cry if that happens
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    ?! i just woke and am too tired to tell if this is a whoosh or not
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    This is great news, I knew the day would come

BTW, thx for editing your post Pawz
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    But, Marshall just signed a 7 year rollover CONTRACT that will pay him $1.75 million /year.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,871
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This is great news, I knew the day would come

BTW, thx for editing your post Pawz

Huh?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

But, Marshall just signed a 7 year rollover CONTRACT that will pay him $1.75 million /year.

I'm hearing we're looking somewhere in the neighborhoold of $3M per year. The athletic department is flush with cash and Pool Boy wants to make a splash. Hangup right now is they're negotiating Romar's buyout.

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    What does Sportsboner have to say about this?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,189
    April Fools jokes already? Can I at least have coffee first?
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Fuck. I nearly shit the bed twice this morning after l logged in (hard to get up the basement stairs with a boner) before realizing the date.

FYFMFE
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Clearly an April's Fool's joke ... only part that would have made this better would have been to say that you were hearing that the respective ADs were looking at trading the contracts of Romar and Marshall to each respective school.

However, interesting little tidbit on Marshall. I was trying to find Mitch's interview with him from last week that I missed and of course Mitch was a little bitch and didn't put it up on podcast. I did find a podcast though that he did post last year of an interview he had after the Final Four. It seems as if Marshall's in-laws have decided to retire up to Whidbey ... so if there ever was an opening at the UW, Woody would be PatHadenFS to not have Marshall on speed dial and try to play the in-law angle to him.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Clearly an April's Fool's joke ... only part that would have made this better would have been to say that you were hearing that the respective ADs were looking at trading the contracts of Romar and Marshall to each respective school.

However, interesting little tidbit on Marshall. I was trying to find Mitch's interview with him from last week that I missed and of course Mitch was a little bitch and didn't put it up on podcast. I did find a podcast though that he did post last year of an interview he had after the Final Four. It seems as if Marshall's in-laws have decided to retire up to Whidbey ... so if there ever was an opening at the UW, Woody would be PatHadenFS to not have Marshall on speed dial and try to play the in-law angle to him.

And how would that make it better?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2014
    It'd make the wooshing of anybody that thought the post was serious that much better since we all know that contracts can't be broken or traded.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2014
    Tequilla said:

Why would he want to live close to his in-laws? He would definitely hide that phone call from his wife.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Why would he want to live close to his in-laws?
    He might not, but you can bet your ass his wife does.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

It's never a good day when your name is Steve, you live in Shelton, and Feces have more common sense than you do.

Funny post, but Steve has a point. A lot of men hate their in laws.