Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

String is toast

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Liquid courage or not, the kid popping off to String deserves a sliver of respect. He's really, really lucky he wasn't sipping through a straw for six weeks and getting his nose reset. What a fucking dumbass. These cunts didn't even get what they deserved.

Lol at Kim thinking these cunts are gonna run String from UW.

Seriously, these frat boy fags (75K) deserve to get fucking clocked when they talk shit to people who have about 30-50 lbs of muscle on them.
    ALL frat guys are the biggest fucking tools. They probably weren't back in the day but they definitely were when I went to school there.
    More crisp.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Liquid courage or not, the kid popping off to String deserves a sliver of respect. He's really, really lucky he wasn't sipping through a straw for six weeks and getting his nose reset. What a fucking dumbass. These cunts didn't even get what they deserved.

Seriously, these frat boy fags (75K) deserve to get fucking clocked when they talk shit to people who have about 30-50 lbs of muscle on them.
    UW frat guys are the biggest fucking tools. They probably weren't back in the day but they definitely were when I went to school there.
    They probably always were, but yeah. I agree.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Steen said:

Kid in the green tank is a dumb fag, but String needs to dial back the nigger routine before someone puts him in a box. We need you picking cotton in the fall, dumbass.

Mods?
    I wonder if RoadDawg will be crying about this racist fuck getting banned like he did with PLSS?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2014
    didn't the police report say they were both wearing broncos gear? If so it was wrong and/or people were just making shit up.

Pretty sure that dip shit in the green generic jersey (was it about 35 degrees that night?) was just a coog or a duck troll trying to make UW football look bad.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Steen said:

Kid in the green tank is a dumb fag, but String needs to dial back the nigger routine before someone puts him in a box. We need you picking cotton in the fall, dumbass.

Mods?
    I wonder if RoadDawg will be crying about this racist fuck getting banned like he did with PLSS?
    Pressing.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,889
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

UW frat guys are the biggest fucking tools. They probably weren't back in the day but they definitely were when I went to school there.
    I had shit thrown at me twice from frat houses. Who throws things at random people past say, eighth grade? I was pretty close to knocking on the door and/or calling SPD, but realized the probable futility. Those fags would have stonewalled me or cried that their daddy is a lawyer, and the cops would take 2 hours to get there and file a report.

Seriously, a lot of them are pathetic human beings.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

UWfrat guys are the biggest fucking tools. They probably weren't back in the day but they definitely were when I went to school there.
    Fixed
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2014

UWfrat guys are the biggest fucking tools. They probably weren't back in the day but they definitely were when I went to school there.

Fixed
    http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/129020/#Comment_129020

53 seconds man...

• Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You guys all sound bitter that none of the Frats wanted you.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    Founders Club
    OZONE said:

this, lmao

• Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

They probably always were, but yeah. I agree.

We have a bunch of dormrats on this bored? Call Chico Fraley a frat fag back in the day - see what happens
  • Options
    Founders Club
    OZONE said:

I had no interest in it.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

I had no interest in it.
    That's what the girl said that nobody asked to the prom... "I didn't want to go anyway".
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

I had no interest in it.
    That's what the girl said that nobody asked to the prom... "I didn't want to go anyway".
    I had a couple friends who were in one and they liked it. My thought process was that there are hot drunk sluts at almost every party at UW, and I can skip out on all the participatory shit that comes with being in a frat so I can spend more time studying and smoking weed.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

I had no interest in it.
    True, but I had no interest in living with 20 dudes. I never applied or thought of it. Maybe you like living with a lot of guys... The only advantage I can really see is networking. I can drink and look for girls on my own.

I worked 25 hours a week and transferred from a CC in March. Trust me it just wasn't on my radar. I went to a few house parties. They seemed pretty crowded and stupid, and there weren't a lot of hot girls. But I hate people... that's why I'm here..