Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OPEC Says To Biden: If You Want More Oil, Pump It Yourself

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

46XiJCAB said:

So if I understand Hondo. When I was sitting on line at Costco and paying $70 to fill my vehicle when Barry was in office, but not while Trump was in office and again now that Joey is in office.

It had/has nothing to do with Barry or Joey?

Get this guy TF outta here!

Fuel prices in 18 were basically the same as now. Funny how you guys didn't bitch about it then.

And I've already shown the chart that domestic oil production increased basically every year under Obama.

Conservatives love to lie and be lied to.
    Hondo loves to lie.

Avergage gas price here in California in 2018 was $3.51 a gallon with only one month being over $3.71 a gallon. Average price right now for a gallon of gas in nearly $4.70 a gallon and it's been over $4.00 a gallon since May. Hondo the pathological liar stikes again.
    Stalin needs to visit the mound.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

46XiJCAB said:

So if I understand Hondo. When I was sitting on line at Costco and paying $70 to fill my vehicle when Barry was in office, but not while Trump was in office and again now that Joey is in office.

Fuel prices in 18 were basically the same as now. Funny how you guys didn't bitch about it then.

And I've already shown the chart that domestic oil production increased basically every year under Obama.

You always go to 2018 and leave out 19-20 because you're a dishonest hack Hondo. I'm paying over $1 more for premium now than when Trump was in office last year. That's nearly $20 a tank. But let's not blame it on Joey says Hondo because domestic drilling doesn't matter!

Domestic oil production increased under Barry because of private landowners leasing mineral rights. Not because of anything he did. Why do you think there's such a push to end fracking Hondo? Green lunatics know they have no control over private landowners so they pressure pols to ban fracking.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,013
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

2001400ex said:

46XiJCAB said:

You always go to 2018 and leave out 19-20 because you're a dishonest hack Hondo. I'm paying over $1 more for premium now than when Trump was in office last year. That's nearly $20 a tank. But let's not blame it on Joey says Hondo because domestic drilling doesn't matter!

Domestic oil production increased under Barry because of private landowners leasing mineral rights. Not because of anything he did. Why do you think there's such a push to end fracking Hondo? Green lunatics know they have no control over private landowners so they pressure pols to ban fracking.
    Scratch a leftist, find a fascist. You can't do what you want to do, but you need to do what I want you to do. Freedom and liberty are hate speech and just more white institutional racism.
  • Options
    Libs always like to say it takes a long time to clean up after a Repub. But by 2018 Trump was responsible for Barry's high gas prices. But my eyes are lying to me then and now.

Barry in office pull into any Costco and the lines stretched to driveway.
    Trump in office Costco lines gone.
    Joey in office Costco lines once again stretching to driveway.

Hondo doesn't want to see the direct correlation so he shit poasts about production having no effect.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,939
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

46XiJCAB said:

Hondo loves to lie.

Avergage gas price here in California in 2018 was $3.51 a gallon with only one month being over $3.71 a gallon. Average price right now for a gallon of gas is nearly $4.70 a gallon and it's been over $4.00 a gallon since May. Hondo the pathological liar stikes again.
    Hondo skips over to Idaho to buy his smokes, gas and liquor.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,716
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

46XiJCAB said:

Thats 11
  • Options

2001400ex said:

46XiJCAB said:

Thats 11
    He gone?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

46XiJCAB said:

Hondo loves to lie.

Avergage gas price here in California in 2018 was $3.51 a gallon with only one month being over $3.71 a gallon. Average price right now for a gallon of gas in nearly $4.70 a gallon and it's been over $4.00 a gallon since May. Hondo the pathological liar stikes again.
    Good news, bad news. Who would be the reliever?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hondo in gif form

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,021
    We pumped enough oil to be able to export it. Prices under $2.00 a gallon. Booming economy. Best ever.

Joe's formula is buy Russian and mooselimb oil and enrich them. Russia Russia Russia!
  • Options

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

46XiJCAB said:

Hondo loves to lie.

Weaver’s meltdowns were always spectacular.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

46XiJCAB said:

Hondo loves to lie.

Avergage gas price here in California in 2018 was $3.51 a gallon with only one month being over $3.71 a gallon. Average price right now for a gallon of gas is nearly $4.70 a gallon and it's been over $4.00 a gallon since May. Hondo the pathological liar stikes again.
    Lil lyin Bob. Take it up with your California legislature.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-05-23/gas-tax-hike-slow-progress-fixing-roads-california?_amp=true

Or you could move to Idaho. I pay 3.25 for gas and 3.45 for diesel. And your white nationalist views will be more accepted than in Hercules.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

46XiJCAB said:

Hondo loves to lie.

Yeah and I see you at cannabis and glass buying your gummies down the road from me at the border.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

46XiJCAB said:

Hondo loves to lie.

Yeah and I see you at cannabis and glass buying your gummies down the road from me at the border.
    And?
  • Options
    Why is it so hard for Hondo to just admit that Joey has driven gas prices up because of shifty policies?

Stupidity or dishonesty?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,021
    46XiJCAB said:

Why is it so hard for Hondo to just admit that Joey has driven gas prices up because of shifty policies?

Stupidity or dishonesty?

Abundance!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Stupidity or dishonesty?

Because it's not true. Idiot. There's way more that effect gas prices. Idiot. They don't drill gas domestically until oil gets over about $60 a barrel. Lower than that, old wells can pump and do ok but there's no new drilling. Idiot. Oh yeah, and we actually ship most of our oil and oil by products to other countries. The gas in your car is generally from imported oil. Idiot.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam