Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Decided this deserved its own thread

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Pick a guy with a smokin' hot wife. Guys with hot wives are more confident. Guys who are more confident are winners.

Didn’t work with Lake
    Confident, and have a fucking vision for the program that makes you stand out and builds culture. Promote that vision and be consistent.

Probably most important is you have to be type A details details details almost to a fault. The best always seem to be prepared for every situation.

Jimmy could talk shit just fine but he had no long-term vision so when his watered down b4l spiel he wasn't passionate or truly knowledgeable about started falling flat with recruits, and he didn't have a plan to fall back on.

And it was fairly evident to me after reading an article in April of 19 profiling diff coaches and what their schools are doing to prepare for crootin' during covid. It was this very moment I became scared shitless bc I knew Jimmy's whole plan was once we get them on campus and while Oregon was getting kids excited about the program, Jimmy was telling em all wait till OVs which for the first time started to legit sound like they may not happen at all. And it was plain as day Jimmy had never thought of the contingency plans for very real possibility.

After that, I knew it would eventually get ugly.
    Think about the mouthiest chirpiest cockiest players on the field: corners. You need them, having great ones lets you do a whole lotta other shit, but they're not the backbone of any team. Jimmy is DBU. That's it. And it was obvious back when I said it was obvious. Even b4 @MikeDamone.
    Disagree.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Pick a guy with a smokin' hot wife. Guys with hot wives are more confident. Guys who are more confident are winners.

Didn’t work with Lake
    Confident, and have a fucking vision for the program that makes you stand out and builds culture. Promote that vision and be consistent.

Probably most important is you have to be type A details details details almost to a fault. The best always seem to be prepared for every situation.

Jimmy could talk shit just fine but he had no long-term vision so when his watered down b4l spiel he wasn't passionate or truly knowledgeable about started falling flat with recruits, and he didn't have a plan to fall back on.

And it was fairly evident to me after reading an article in April of 19 profiling diff coaches and what their schools are doing to prepare for crootin' during covid. It was this very moment I became scared shitless bc I knew Jimmy's whole plan was once we get them on campus and while Oregon was getting kids excited about the program, Jimmy was telling em all wait till OVs which for the first time started to legit sound like they may not happen at all. And it was plain as day Jimmy had never thought of the contingency plans for very real possibility.

After that, I knew it would eventually get ugly.
    Think about the mouthiest chirpiest cockiest players on the field: corners. You need them, having great ones lets you do a whole lotta other shit, but they're not the backbone of any team. Jimmy is DBU. That's it. And it was obvious back when I said it was obvious. Even b4 @MikeDamone.
    Deion Sanders spotted at the drop off at Poulsbo RV.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021

I don’t buy into this theory. I’m not going to get into how awesome I am but I will tell you my dick does a lot of thinking for me and I got trapped.
    Confident ✔️
    Winner ✔️
    Fat wife✔️
    Too many kids ✔️

I guess 50% is ok… whatever.

EDIT: I’d bend cristoballz wife over seven ways to Sunday. Much like what cristoballz did to lil Jimmie so in this example creep is right.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    I’m all for the school being aggressive and finding the right guy. But uw is not the same caliber of job as LSU or USC. An average coach can win a nattie at those schools. It’s just harder at uw. But throw tons of Money at the best candidates. I’m all for it.

We don’t currently have an AD that could sell the school very well IMO.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Go get fucking saban
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,363 Swaye's Wigwam

Fickel coached a year at Ohio State after the Tressel implosion. Ohio State pushed him aside for Urban Meyer

That's the administration I want

Cinnci plays a one game season. Scott Frost couldn't lose at UCF. Can't win at Nebraska

UW can get *almost* any coach they want if they try. And if they have an AD and president that supports them

Petersen turned down USC and Oregon and came to UW. Maybe that said something about him maybe not. The fact that he thought it was hard here when people still want to suck his dick is weird

Colorado was an objectively better job when Rick left to come here.

Mel Tucker left Colorado to go to a dumpster fire at Michigan State because its a better job

Don't give Jen and the gang an excuse to go cheap or small time with this no one will coach here talk. Its not true

Demand excellence otherwise might as well keep Jimmy and fire all the assistants.

Free Pub!!

Also, thanks for keeping those blinds open a little longer. Luuuv U!
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,593 Founders Club

Mark creepycoug down for the Tom Herman camp.
    Just make Brett Bielma say no
    Another coach that popped off like an idiot at Arkansas when he teased Kliff Kingsbury for not using a fullback then got his ass kicked
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,191 Founders Club

Yeah man, ms. terri is the definition of a milf
    Shut it Fudgie.
    pics?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,072

Fickel coached a year at Ohio State after the Tressel implosion. Ohio State pushed him aside for Urban Meyer

That's the administration I want

Cinnci plays a one game season. Scott Frost couldn't lose at UCF. Can't win at Nebraska

UW can get *almost* any coach they want if they try. And if they have an AD and president that supports them

Petersen turned down USC and Oregon and came to UW. Maybe that said something about him maybe not. The fact that he thought it was hard here when people still want to suck his dick is weird

Colorado was an objectively better job when Rick left to come here.

Mel Tucker left Colorado to go to a dumpster fire at Michigan State because its a better job

Don't give Jen and the gang an excuse to go cheap or small time with this no one will coach here talk. Its not true

Demand excellence otherwise might as well keep Jimmy and fire all the assistants.

USC turned Petersen down…not vice versa. Sark pitched Pat on a return to the Pete Carroll years and told Petersen and his three ring binders no thanks.