Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What a smug, dismissive little cunt Chris Fetters is

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

d2d said:

It's so nice to have College Douche back with a new handle.

Theory for the day:

D2D needs to see collegedoog lurking around every corner because collegedoog makes Dick2Dick relevant. Collegedoog is the one poaster D2D ever schooled, and that was but on one topic, and thus needs him here desperately.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

FWIW, I am as good as anyone on this board, or any other, at picking up on the same poaster/new handle thing. I pretty much had it fucking invented it before D2D was even a wet spot on his whore mom's panties. Yeah, I'm that fucking brilliant and that fucking good.

And even my expert trained eye doesn't see collegedoog here. Only you do. Because you need him to be here.

Creepy is right and he was nice enough to share us the lovely singing of KrisVashon. For that I'm forever thankful for the Creep.
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 542

d2d said:

It's so nice to have College Douche back with a new handle.

Theory for the day:

D2D needs to see collegedoog lurking around every corner because collegedoog makes Dick2Dick relevant. Collegedoog is the one poaster D2D ever schooled, and that was but on one topic, and thus needs him here desperately.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

FWIW, I am as good as anyone on this board, or any other, at picking up on the same poaster/new handle thing. I pretty much had it fucking invented it before D2D was even a wet spot on his whore mom's panties. Yeah, I'm that fucking brilliant and that fucking good.

And even my expert trained eye doesn't see collegedoog here. Only you do. Because you need him to be here.

Creepy is right and he was nice enough to share us the lovely singing of KrisVashon. For that I'm forever thankful for the Creep.
    He's a coog though!