Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What a smug, dismissive little cunt Chris Fetters is

Ok, "little" is not the best adjective for F3 but...
Someone asks "Staff said more basketball players will transfer. Any idea who?"

F3s response: "Oh, so you want to know exactly what the coaches are thinking
when they are thinking it. OK"

Seriously, I know you haven't seen your dick since the early80's and need a helper monkey (Marshall Cherington) to wipe your ass for you but do you have to take it out on the people who pay your pathetic salary by treating them like shit?

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    he's a total asshole and I went through this shit with him years ago.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

I miss Dickus. I liked being able to read about doogman without having to visit and sift through all the worthless posts.

This bored just hasnt been the same without Dickus and puppy steel rants.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    It's so nice to have College Douche back with a new handle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    d2d said:

It's so nice to have College Douche back with a new handle.

The person who you think is CollegeDoog isn't CollegeDoog. It's rather obvious who he is. Shit Derek has even said who he is as he had a thread about him.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    Fetters is the worst of the 3 and it's not even close. Kim just wants to be loved, Eklund is dumb as a pile of rocks, but the fat one, that dude loves to overcompensate by shitting on the doogman faithful.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,385 Founders Club
    In summation, I wish Fatters would get crushed by a jagged flint mudslide mixed with napalm and nachos.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

In summation, I wish Fatters would get crushed by a jagged flint mudslide mixed with napalm and nachos.

BRB, JO
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,963 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Destructabundance.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,385 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Destructabundance.
    You should trademark that.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,728 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

you're being too generous with the nachos.

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    The only thing worse than people being condescending assholes to their subscribers?

Dumb people being condescending assholes to their subscribers.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Passion said:

The only thing worse than people being condescending assholes to their subscribers?

Dumb people being condescending assholes to their subscribers.

Gotta go with dumb subscribers paying real money to dumb people being condescending assholes to their subscribers.