Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I dont get calling it one game, but

2»

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,187
    the halfbrain in me thinks she only suspended him for one game because they didnt want gregory as HC for the remainder of the year because we? have a bowl game* on the line!

the realist in me thinks jimmy is back next year, on a short leash, and gets fired five games in.

im actually really impressed on how fucked up this season has become, probably couldnt have scripted something more fucked up.

*lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    This is worse than lipstick on a pig.

I’m hearing Hells Bells to this football program. The Pacific trash vortex has more hope for remediation than does Husky football..
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter
    LawDawg1 said:

the realist in me thinks jimmy is back next year, on a short leash, and gets fired five games in.

Why does this always happen? USC brought back Helton when it was painfully obvious he wouldn't make it a full season. Once it is known, cut bait. Why let it bleed out? It isn't that difficult.

Think of all the savings Bringing back a shit coach.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,293 Swaye's Wigwam

LawDawg1 said:

Why does this always happen? USC brought back Helton when it was painfully obvious he wouldn't make it a full season. Once it is known, cut bait. Why let it bleed out? It isn't that difficult.

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,609
    Why can't they suspend him for 1 game without pay and then fire him on Sunday or Monday "after further investigation"?

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter
    HFNY said:

Why can't they suspend him for 1 game without pay and then fire him on Sunday or Monday "after further investigation"?

They could. But they won’t. They put a bow on it.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,949 Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

They could. If that was the intent why not just say "suspended without pay pending investigation..."? Why make it a one game suspension, clearly implying that the expectation is for him to be back on the sideline next week?
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,789

LawDawg1 said:

I'm sure USC has saved a lot of money by being trash for more than a decade... (I love when their fans blame the Pac 12 and make repeated inquiries if they should leave the Pac 12... hint: the Pac 12 is largely shit because it's premier team is "saving" money)
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,828 Swaye's Wigwam

What an embarrassment. To have two rock bottoms in three days is impressive.

I’d really like to see this whole video