Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meat's instagram post game locker room speech

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
1) Good on you for getting your team fired up and ready to play with a strawman message about big bad UW who is really no more a rivalry to you than WSU is to us until this year, I give you credit, you understand Washington Hate Week and you do have the SEC mentality of wanting to beat the shit our of your rival no matter what.

2) Don't take the cheese and move to a big boy conference where being one dimensional on offense will get you fired in 4 years. It only works out here in the shitty Pac-12

3) What you did last night was the equal of beating someone in a 100 yard race who was in a walking boot (offense) and by some miracle were even with you at 50 yards (1/2 time) but then pulled a hamstring in their other leg (defense against the run) allowing you to win by 15 feet at the end,

I can see why any team with just a average rush defense can stay in the game with you as your QB and pass game is just the varsity version of our starting QB. Holy hell if you ever get behind and don't go to your true freshman wonder kid.

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sounds like he got Under your skin.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    godawgst said:

1) Good on you for getting your team fired up and ready to play with a strawman message about big bad UW who is really no more a rivalry to you than WSU is to us until this year, I give you credit, you understand Washington Hate Week and you do have the SEC mentality of wanting to beat the shit our of your rival no matter what.

2) Don't take the cheese and move to a big boy conference where being one dimensional on offense will get you fired in 4 years. It only works out here in the shitty Pac-12

3) What you did last night was the equal of beating someone in a 100 yard race who was in a walking boot (offense) and by some miracle were even with you at 50 yards (1/2 time) but then pulled a hamstring in their other leg (defense against the run) allowing you to win by 15 feet at the end,

I can see why any team with just a average rush defense can stay in the game with you as your QB and pass game is just the varsity version of our starting QB. Holy hell if you ever get behind and don't go to your true freshman wonder kid.

Let’s focus our ire where it belongs.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Easy to talk after the fact
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Jimmy did that to the cuogs multiple tims.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

They looked like they knew they were going to lose until the Morris pick + shit call on 4th down.

Meat's a bigger loser than Yimmy.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

HuskyJW said:

They looked like they knew they were going to lose until the Morris pick + shit call on 4th down.

Lol
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

HuskyJW said:

I don't think he's a great coach, but he is 8-1. I think the zeros trip up probably twice more before the bowl game though.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like he got Under your skin.

Not at all. I have been at acceptance stage of 5 stages of grief going on a decade. I want my program to give a shit about winning football games, not having the greatest setting. If UW fans/players don't like what's happening win games against them. Thats how all this goes away.
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

I don't think he's a great coach, but he is 8-1. I think the zeros trip up probably twice more before the bowl game though.
    Well they probably play Utah twice so it’s not much of a stretch
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

Talk shit before going 8-1, or shut the fuck up forever. But he's Meat, doesn't even know what state they played in last night.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    godawgst said:

Or a competent passing game. Pretty much anyone can stay with this team as long as they have an offense.

Anthony Brown is a shitty QB with a weak and inaccurate arm. Everyone knows this, including his coaches. I was really hoping that Tyler Shough was starting last year because there wasn’t enough time for Brown to win the job and they finally realized it before the USC game last year. I was wrong. Shuck is infinitely more talented. He’s just a panicky pussy, and Brown’s brain works better when his asshole is clenched and that makes him good enough to win. With Shuck they win a few games with blowouts and gaudy stats, but they also lose several close games where Brown game manages to you victory.

Freshman wunderkind QB isn’t playing for either side because they’re probably not ready. Or the coaches suck, that’s also possible. At least Brown has a chance at something, no idea why Washington doesn’t send Huard out there next week. They should have done it two weeks ago if not earlier. There is no fucking way he’s worse than Dylan Morris.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    In this thread from doogman HCH, talking shit and losing > talking shit and winning.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Good on Oregon for celebrating

Problem is they won’t be able to talk shit to Jimmy again

Let’s hope the next coach treats Oregon properly
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021

Meat is 3-0 against you ass clowns.

Check

He forced Petersen into retirement

Check

and has set your program back a decade.

Hyperbole, but you fucking doogs deserve it.

You’re just pissed that your program is receding back to irrelevance faster than your hairlines and will continue to do so as long as he’s our head coach.

Check

You’d be ecstatic if you had a coach with as much charisma and respect in the locker room as he does.

Check

You got punked on your home field by a team that couldn’t complete a forward pass

Check

and got the ball shoved down your throat by a 180 pound running back.

Check

Imagine downvoting this poast of truth. Sad to see how far some of you have fallen.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Good on Oregon for celebrating

Problem is they won’t be able to talk shit to Jimmy again

Let’s hope the next coach treats Oregon properly

I’d like to see UW get a quality HC that’ll put some life in this game and possibly return it to a two-sided rivalry. Peterson at least did that.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Big if true. MC offered Jimmy Smack a cig after the R&P on his turf.