Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Crsytaballz unloads on UW after the game

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,061

Shit talk after the game is s dumb as shit talk before you embarrass the school with a shit effort

I knew tits would pop off after

Whatever

In the lockeroom a little different than in front of a reporters mic but sure.gif
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,608

Shit talk after the game is s dumb as shit talk before you embarrass the school with a shit effort

Whatever

You don’t think they were talking all week internally about what UW did last year?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,593 Founders Club

Oregon coached smarter. Oregon played smarter. Oregon won.

When this happens after your halfwit coach sticks his foot in his mouth yet again, this time by implying his team/university is smarter, there is nothing to do other than bury your heads in shame.

We suck but you’re all still massive try hard wannabe white piece of shit honky ass inbred fucking faggots. Embarrassing fanbase.
    I got your back on this one. Fuck Oregon always.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Mario told his guys Jimmy is a bitch, Jimmy proved him right. That is the synopsis, everything else is extra.

Option 1: Talk shit before game, lose, no one cares what you say after the game because you’re a loser.

Option 2: Don’t talk shit before the game, win, talk shit after the game.

Cristobal’s family oppressed Cuba, left for the US when the proletariat rose up against them, and wound up being portrayed as the victims while enjoying a higher standard of living. Deviousness is in his blood, and whatever they put in there in 80s/90s the U football didn’t displace it.

If he told everyone that Jimmy Lake is a coward who tried to backdoor his way into the conference championship without playing his team but was foiled by the mighty powers of Nike U and Jimmy’s own incompetence - then who is going to contradict him? Did it motivate Cristobal’s fat ass lads to play harder? Maybe, they sure looked like it compared to the ones in purple who were told that they were smarter.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,093

Mario told his guys Jimmy is a bitch, Jimmy proved him right. That is the synopsis, everything else is extra.

Option 1: Talk shit before game, lose, no one cares what you say after the game because you’re a loser.

Option 2: Don’t talk shit before the game, win, talk shit after the game.

Cristobal’s family oppressed Cuba, left for the US when the proletariat rose up against them, and wound up being portrayed as the victims while enjoying a higher standard of living. Deviousness is in his blood, and whatever they put in there in 80s/90s the U football didn’t displace it.

If he told everyone that Jimmy Lake is a coward who tried to backdoor his way into the conference championship without playing his team but was foiled by the mighty powers of Nike U and Jimmy’s own incompetence - then who is going to contradict him? Did it motivate Cristobal’s fat ass lads to play harder? Maybe, they sure looked like it compared to the ones in purple who were told that they were smarter.

Careful.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,540 Standard Supporter
    What makes haie the weakest little bitch in the world is that if the shoe were on the other foot he'd be throating meathead right now. Can you guys fucking imagine the doogery that would ensue if these programs were swapped the last 3 years?

We were within 50 yards at halftime has to be one of the single most pathetic doogisms ever uttered.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,612
    Beating Jimmy Fake doesn't mean squat. Montana did it and so did Oregon State.
  • TheDudeTheDude Member Posts: 87
    Mario isn't saying it to get under the Dawgs skin. He's saying it for his team and their process. He doesn't care how it's comes across to UW. Checkers and chess ppl
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

What makes haie the weakest little bitch in the world is that if the shoe were on the other foot he'd be throating meathead right now. Can you guys fucking imagine the doogery that would ensue if these programs were swapped the last 3 years?

We were within 50 yards at halftime has to be one of the single most pathetic doogisms ever uttered.

Yeah, okay dipshit.

Within 50 yards? What are you even talking about?

I said Oregon would win prior to the game because their QB is coached to run to at least keep the chains moving. Our situation is what it is. Oh look what happened.

All the quooks here combine to make up a half functional gas pumper that lights a cigarette and accidentally blows up the entire Springfield QuickyMart.
    TheDude said:

Mario isn't saying it to get under the Dawgs skin. He's saying it for his team and their prowess. He doesn't care how it's comes across to UW. Checkers and chess ppl

• WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021
    Legit one of the dumbest-sounding people I've ever heard talk sober. I don't think he even knows what he means and I've always thought he comes off as a guy doing an impression of a football coach. I honestly don't know how the Crisco thing works and I'm not being just anti-Oregon. Chipper and what he did there made total sense.

Trying to decipher:

1. They will say the Ducks play football the right way? Who is they and what is playing football the right way?
    2. I was unaware that Washington wouldn't come down there and play them last year but I'm wondering if in his brain maybe that's what he thinks happened?
    3. You can't proclaim your way to shit. That's the most sensical nugget I got.

Too bad no one dropped a homophobic slur.
    edited November 2021

Legit one of the dumbest-sounding people I've ever heard talk sober. I don't think he even knows what he means and I've always thought he comes off as a guy doing an impression of a football coach. I honestly don't know how the Crisco thing works and I'm not being just anti-Oregon. Chipper and what he did there made total sense.

Trying to decipher:

1. They will say the Ducks play football the right way? Who is they and what is playing football the right way?
    2. I was unaware that Washington wouldn't come down there and play them last year but I'm wondering if in his brain maybe that's what he thinks happened?
    3. You can't proclaim your way to shit. That's the most sensical nugget I got.

Too bad no one dropped a homophobic slur.

So UW didn't skip a game at Autzen and get to play 2 in a row in Seattle? Huh. Again, can you fucking doogs even imagine the excuses you'd trot out if that script were flipped? We had a thread earlier this season whining about how Oregon was probably going to have "another bye week before UW" when in the last 20 years it's been UW who has had more byes before Oregon. The bullshit excuse making here is exactly what we saw on doogman for a decade and is antithetical to everything the halfbrains were supposed to stand for.
  • GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68

Whatever

You've become the battered wife you used to make fun of.

Whatever

You've become the battered wife you used to make fun of.
    Yep. Losers.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    ntxduck said:

Whatever

You don’t think they were talking all week internally about what UW did last year?
    What UW did? Gift Oregon the championship game berth?
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,292
    edited November 2021
    he's 2-0 at making UW coaches sell couches

but at what cost?