Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Crsytaballz unloads on UW after the game

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
edited November 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board
UW represents everything wrong with football

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam

Oregon coached smarter. Oregon played smarter. Oregon won.

When this happens after your halfwit coach sticks his foot in his mouth yet again, this time by implying his team/university is smarter, there is nothing to do other than bury your heads in shame.

We won a football game so we're a smarter school!!!!

LOL
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854

When this happens after your halfwit coach sticks his foot in his mouth yet again, this time by implying his team/university is smarter, there is nothing to do other than bury your heads in shame.

We suck but you’re all still massive try hard wannabe white piece of shit honky ass inbred fucking faggots. Embarrassing fanbase.
  • That image looks photo shopped. I don't believe that Mario said that.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

We suck but you’re all still massive try hard wannabe white piece of shit honky ass inbred fucking faggots. Embarrassing fanbase.
    Why blame the homosexual inbred whiteys? Ray-Ciss
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,323

Like other than the fact that our offense sets football back 50 years what the fuck does that even mean? Is he trying to say we play dirty? I fucking wish.

Good for Meat for conjuring up some bulls hit reasons to get his players to play hard I guess.

He is saying you were chickenshits last year canceling our game and immediately saying Champs, like the little bitches under Lake, that you are.... lake is helf 2.0. Sign him to a long term contract!
  • MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424

Like other than the fact that our offense sets football back 50 years what the fuck does that even mean? Is he trying to say we play dirty? I fucking wish.

Good for Meat for conjuring up some bulls hit reasons to get his players to play hard I guess.

Said we skipped last years game so we could claim the north title in a bullshit way.
    Would be nice to have a coach or a qb who the players actually gave a shit about.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

I don’t care what Mario does tonight … they deserve to dance on Jimmy’s carcass

I do hope that the videos and words from tonight make an impression on the next UW coach

Give Mario credit. He has brought with him the SEC rivalry mentality to the tuff Pac-12.

Can't figure out what we've done to be "everything wrong with CFB," but whatever works to get your team ready to play good on you.

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

Said we skipped last years game so we could claim the north title in a bullshit way.
    Would be nice to have a coach or a qb who the players actually gave a shit about.
    That might make some sense as a narrative if we’d played in the championship game but ummm we let them have that.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,794

That might make some sense as a narrative if we’d played in the championship game but ummm we let them have that.
    Not only that but we rooted them on to rep the north well! This is the same as Harbaugh and Sark.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    LawDawg1 said:

Not only that but we rooted them on to rep the north well! This is the same as Harbaugh and Sark.
    Harbaugh amd Carroll?

Speaking of which- Ducks fans on Twitter said it looked like they were trying to run another play as time expired.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,794

LawDawg1 said:

Harbaugh amd Carroll?

Speaking of which- Ducks fans on Twitter said it looked like they were trying to run another play as time expired.
    No. Harbaugh held a rally in the visitors locker room and made a speech loud enough for the media and UW players to hear about how they kicked our ass and UW coaches were laughably the highest paid in the conference. He wasn’t wrong. But still.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,624 Standard Supporter
    He is correct. An AD rooting for your rival to rep the conference is absolutely wrong
  • MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    whlinder said:

He is correct. An AD rooting for your rival to rep the conference is absolutely wrong

A coach deciding to punt with less than 2 mins left knowing his D can’t stop the run is also wrong.
  • GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    haie said:

Shut the fuck up Meat.

You and your squad looked fucking desolated until you saw 2-3 series of our offense running like 3 plays.

Fucking speed limit IQ dumb fuck.

Go back to your retard farm in flyover country and enjoy your win.

Soft.