Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,823 Founders Club
    Pete as an analyst? Kwat at DC? Choate as assistant HC and special teams coordinator? Moore might actually get our receivers to come back next year. I’m in.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    Get off Petersen train ffs. I am pro Pete but cmon.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861

Yeah but Kellen’s actually good. Have you seen his work in Dallas?
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

Yeah but Kellen’s actually good. Have you seen his work in Dallas?
    Running a program is way different than being an OC. I have no problem with his offense.

Moore is not leaving the NFL.

I agree.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,483
    I dunno. Not sure I'd gamble on a first time head coach again, that would be a risky hire that could put us? back years if it didn't pan out. Feels like UW needs someone who has head coaching experience. Dude is only 33 years old.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    There are rumors Moore’s people have reached out to express interest at TCU

It’s a call that anybody with an opening should make
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

There are rumors Moore’s people have reached out to express interest at TCU

It’s a call that anybody with an opening should make

No I want Moore to go rot at that shitty school.

Too risky.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,483
    pawz said:

digits said:

I dunno. Not sure I'd gamble on a first time head coach again, that would be a risky hire that could put us? back years if it didn't pan out. Feels like UW needs someone who has head coaching experience. Dude is only 33 years old.

what makes you think we aren't currently on a path that's going to put us back years?

pretty much anyone we can get is going to be a 'risky' hire ... Urbs ain't coming here

Huh? We are currently on a path that's going to put us back years; no shit, water is wet. But hiring a 33 year old coordinator that only has experience with one organization and no college coaching experience, rather than hiring someone who has at least coached in college, is something different entirely.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,056
    I would be so on board with this. Huard is Moore 2.0 with a much stronger arm. We would average 40 a game.
    edited November 2021
    digits said:

pawz said:

digits said:

what makes you think we aren't currently on a path that's going to put us back years?

pretty much anyone we can get is going to be a 'risky' hire ... Urbs ain't coming here

Huh? We are currently on a path that's going to put us back years; no shit, water is wet. But hiring a 33 year old coordinator that only has experience with one organization and no college coaching experience, rather than hiring someone who has at least coached in college, is something different entirely.
    Yeah. That’s why you get him a former college HC as an OC/DC.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club

Mike McCarthy began his run to get fired today

Moore is staying in Dallas
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,171

I would be so on board with this. Huard is Moore 2.0 with a much stronger arm. We would average 40 a game.

With modern offenses and caliber of competition I wouldn't consider that great.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    digits said:

Set us back in relation to what? The shit recruiting and product we have now?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,240

Moore is not leaving the NFL.

Even after today's abortion, he is Dallas for life if Jerry is smart.