Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BOGO

2»

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,613

I feel Romani’d.

I thought Jimmy’s house of cards would take longer to sink, the boat wouldn’t collapse until 2022 or 23, and tickets would be hard to get so I got them a long time ago. I could have brought the whole Chevron crew and the boys from the Arco across the road.

When I was like 13 or 14 my parents and I were trying to get to the Coliseum, the Roman one and not the football one, and there were Gypsies everywhere.

As an Eastern European person of stock that has also wandered the world, I am immune to them, their curses, and am well aware that their life force is sustained by shiny metals. Of course a family starts coming up to my mom and trying their classic move of giving you a swaddled baby to take back with you to America, where many shiny metals are readily available. All they ask for in exchange is whatever jewelry they can grab off of you while handing you the baby.

Everyone knows that genetics predetermine behavior, so this baby is at least 50% worthless unless the john father was Italian crooner Adriano Celentano, famed soccer player Alessandro Del Piero, fat opera guy Luciano Pavarotti, or one of the few Italians who has achieved something since the invention of the wife beater and tomato sauce turned them from da Vincis and Michaelangelo’s into Guidos and Gianluigis. Maybe it’s because those da Vincis, Michaelangelos, Titians, and other artists famous enough to have mutant turtles named in their honor didn’t exactly spread their genes if you know what I mean. Anyway, unlikely that the sire was one of those well known Italian people as they are almost certainly homosexual or their testifies haven’t functioned ever since they went two octaves below what is called for in a certain Puccini opera.

I used my people’s hereditary special skills to calculate that the baby wasn’t worth enough monetary gain to offset the loss of any jewelry. Luckily the Gypsy has a weariness few know about, and the reason I’m telling you this story, to help you in the future: they are allergic to having rocks thrown at them after you shove them down to the ground. It’s like Kryptonite to them. I know, I’m as shocked as you. A harmless game we played in Russian neighborhoods, Удар камнем по лицу, is highly deterrent to the Romani people.

I hope this advice helps you in the future. You may think that carrying some jagged rocks on you at all times is not worth the effort for the slight chance you’ll run into Romani people. I’ll tell you that is where you’re wrong. The Romanians and Slovakians didn’t have any rocks left after they ate them all during a famine or traded them to the Poles and Ukrainians for bread crusts, and look at what happened:

Note: not a call for genocide.
    Your chart mentions Yugoslavia instead of breaking it down to the current nations?

Asstericks says Yugoslavia is Serbia and Monten***ro. Macedonia, or FYROM as the buttfuckers in Athens prefer to have it called since they live in the past since they are now irrelevant, is included.

Maybe this table was made during a two day period in 1991 where that was accurate. Like how for a month the Soviet Union consisted entirely of Kazakhstan, as the messenger pigeon from Moscow was shot down and eaten.

Croatia and Slovenia have many rocks.

Bosniaks and Kosovars do not know how to count. That is how Croatia got this coastline; we will take 1,000 kilometers of coast, Bosnia. You can get 20,000 meters of it? That’s good deal, yes? Okay let’s sign papers before Serbia wakes up with hangover and calls Russia to help bomb you.

Drove from split to dubrovnik one time. Got searched at the bosnia border at gunpoint by jusuf nurkic’s dad. Do not recommend it.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,052 Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

I feel Romani’d.

I thought Jimmy’s house of cards would take longer to sink, the boat wouldn’t collapse until 2022 or 23, and tickets would be hard to get so I got them a long time ago. I could have brought the whole Chevron crew and the boys from the Arco across the road.

When I was like 13 or 14 my parents and I were trying to get to the Coliseum, the Roman one and not the football one, and there were Gypsies everywhere.

As an Eastern European person of stock that has also wandered the world, I am immune to them, their curses, and am well aware that their life force is sustained by shiny metals. Of course a family starts coming up to my mom and trying their classic move of giving you a swaddled baby to take back with you to America, where many shiny metals are readily available. All they ask for in exchange is whatever jewelry they can grab off of you while handing you the baby.

Everyone knows that genetics predetermine behavior, so this baby is at least 50% worthless unless the john father was Italian crooner Adriano Celentano, famed soccer player Alessandro Del Piero, fat opera guy Luciano Pavarotti, or one of the few Italians who has achieved something since the invention of the wife beater and tomato sauce turned them from da Vincis and Michaelangelo’s into Guidos and Gianluigis. Maybe it’s because those da Vincis, Michaelangelos, Titians, and other artists famous enough to have mutant turtles named in their honor didn’t exactly spread their genes if you know what I mean. Anyway, unlikely that the sire was one of those well known Italian people as they are almost certainly homosexual or their testifies haven’t functioned ever since they went two octaves below what is called for in a certain Puccini opera.

I used my people’s hereditary special skills to calculate that the baby wasn’t worth enough monetary gain to offset the loss of any jewelry. Luckily the Gypsy has a weariness few know about, and the reason I’m telling you this story, to help you in the future: they are allergic to having rocks thrown at them after you shove them down to the ground. It’s like Kryptonite to them. I know, I’m as shocked as you. A harmless game we played in Russian neighborhoods, Удар камнем по лицу, is highly deterrent to the Romani people.

I hope this advice helps you in the future. You may think that carrying some jagged rocks on you at all times is not worth the effort for the slight chance you’ll run into Romani people. I’ll tell you that is where you’re wrong. The Romanians and Slovakians didn’t have any rocks left after they ate them all during a famine or traded them to the Poles and Ukrainians for bread crusts, and look at what happened:

Note: not a call for genocide.
    Your chart mentions Yugoslavia instead of breaking it down to the current nations?

Asstericks says Yugoslavia is Serbia and Monten***ro. Macedonia, or FYROM as the buttfuckers in Athens prefer to have it called since they live in the past since they are now irrelevant, is included.

Maybe this table was made during a two day period in 1991 where that was accurate. Like how for a month the Soviet Union consisted entirely of Kazakhstan, as the messenger pigeon from Moscow was shot down and eaten.

Croatia and Slovenia have many rocks.

Bosniaks and Kosovars do not know how to count. That is how Croatia got this coastline; we will take 1,000 kilometers of coast, Bosnia. You can get 20,000 meters of it? That’s good deal, yes? Okay let’s sign papers before Serbia wakes up with hangover and calls Russia to help bomb you.

Drove from split to dubrovnik one time. Got searched at the bosnia border at gunpoint by jusuf nurkic’s dad. Do not recommend it.

I drove to Croatia from Germany and went through Slovenia in a German rental car. Following locals, no clue what the speed limit was but going with traffic.

Slovenian cop sees me and pulls me over. Gives me a ticket for speeding. Options are to pay the cop in cash or return to Slovenia to see a judge. I ask how much and cop gives the cost in whatever currency they use. I say I only have Euros. Cop points to a money exchange 50 yards where I was pulled over and tells me to go exchange my Euros and bring it back.

Shady? Just a little.