Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeSean Jackson?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Always about the blacks?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dnc said:

No way the Seahawks get him. Too many teams with more cap room. Even taking a show me, one year deal with the Seahawks is stupid. They don't throw enough for a WR to put up huge stats. The Jets have to do everything possible to get him and they have a shitload of cap space.

The gang member bullshit is ridiculous. Probably every black NFL player from an inner city knows gang members.

I knew plenty of gang members growing up in West Seattle, and I'm whiter than the Mick.
    Did you go to West Seattle High School? And if so what year did you graduate?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

No way the Seahawks get him. Too many teams with more cap room. Even taking a show me, one year deal with the Seahawks is stupid. They don't throw enough for a WR to put up huge stats. The Jets have to do everything possible to get him and they have a shitload of cap space.

The gang member bullshit is ridiculous. Probably every black NFL player from an inner city knows gang members.

I knew plenty of gang members growing up in West Seattle, and I'm whiter than the Mick.
    Negative. Was in Chief Sealth's district (hence Denny Middle) but I was in the open enrollment era so for HS I picked two time defending state hoops champion Franklin. Cause I was a balla and shit.

Didn't make the team. "lol"
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Negative. Was in Chief Sealth's district (hence Denny Middle) but I was in the open enrollment era so for HS I picked two time defending state hoops champion Franklin. Cause I was a balla and shit.

You're c/o '99? '2000?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

You're c/o '99? '2000?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBlF-oeeqbk