Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deandre Gill, 2022 3* OLB, Kent (Kentwood), WA (Offered 11/4)

2»

Comments

• louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 330
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Rumor on the Discord is we asked him to get medically cleared and then we told him we're full (we're not). He's probably going to end up at a G5 but this won't help our relationships with the local 7v7 programs.

Do you know what the medical issue is? Is that why he's not at UCLA?
  • ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    From the UCLA board last week it wasnt grades, he wasnt dropped. Huffman came on and said it was mutual and best for both parties, and thats all he said.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Rumor on the Discord is we asked him to get medically cleared and then we told him we're full (we're not). He's probably going to end up at a G5 but this won't help our relationships with the local 7v7 programs.

I have no idea what the medical issue is. The Discord user who shared the rumor is tied into Heir and said UCLA dropped him and used the medical issue as an excuse but it was BS. He thought he could end up at UW but our coaches passed on him too.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I have no idea what the medical issue is. The Discord user who shared the rumor is tied into Heir and said UCLA dropped him and used the medical issue as an excuse but it was BS. He thought he could end up at UW but our coaches passed on him too.
    Sounds like they're in damage control mode
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I take joy in seeing the 7 on 7 teams pissed. No idea if it hurts to program or not but I like it.