Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Will history repeat itself?

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Conference Schedule Next Year

Home: Oregon St, Stanford, Arizona, Colorado

Away: Wazzu, Oregon, Cal, UCLA, and ASU

The conference is full of dreck

Those home games should be layups

Montana was scheduled to be a layup.

Now we're all coming up with reasons why the coach who lost to Montana will keep his job if he can get 6 wins only to miss more layups next year.
    I’m not saying I want Jimmy retained … it’s pretty clear where I am on that

What I’m saying is Jimmy has runway to pull out a shitty 6-8 win season and have those that prop up mediocrity to continue propping it up
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Now we're all coming up with reasons why the coach who lost to Montana will keep his job if he can get 6 wins only to miss more layups next year.
    I think there are like 2 people here who don't want Jimmy fired and I am one of them and I wouldn't cry if they did. Unless he beats Oregon and wins the North
    If Jimmy somehow drecks his way to a win like last Saturday, puts away a quitting ASU, shit Colorado team on the road, and usual Apple Cup win,

he will have put together one of the best division winning seasons at UW ever while taking some games Pete almost never took.

Then completes it with another ugly win over 2% in the conference championship?

Montana can brag all they want, wgaf. That would be amazing and I'd give him the another 2-3 seasons.
    Tell me you don't give a shit about recruiting without saying you don't give a shit about recruiting

If Lake wins the weakest Pac-12 of all time, then he should get 2022 but no extension.

If he doesn't like it, let some other AD or NFL general manager have him
    I can just tell you flat out that if we get guys like Voi and Breuner that other schools didn't want that much, then yes, I don't give a shit about recruiting.

haie said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

I think there are like 2 people here who don't want Jimmy fired and I am one of them and I wouldn't cry if they did. Unless he beats Oregon and wins the North
    If Jimmy somehow drecks his way to a win like last Saturday, puts away a quitting ASU, shit Colorado team on the road, and usual Apple Cup win,

he will have put together one of the best division winning seasons at UW ever while taking some games Pete almost never took.

Montana can brag all they want, wgaf. That would be amazing and I'd give him the another 2-3 seasons.
    Tell me you don't give a shit about recruiting without saying you don't give a shit about recruiting

If Lake wins the weakest Pac-12 of all time, then he should get 2022 but no extension.

I can just tell you flat out that if we get guys like Voi and Breuner that other schools didn't want that much, then yes, I don't give a shit about recruiting.
    Lil Bruener, Tunuufi (and Peihopa) were A-list recruits/early takes regardless of how high or low they were rated by the slapdick recruiting analists.

UW is having to settle for a bunch of B- and C-list guys because Lake and his staff are get blown out of the water for the prospects on the top of their board.

Big difference
    JFC
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Lil Bruener, Tunuufi (and Peihopa) were A-list recruits/early takes regardless of how high or low they were rated by the slapdick recruiting analists.

UW is having to settle for a bunch of B- and C-list guys because Lake and his staff are get blown out of the water for the prospects on the top of their board.

Big difference
    JFC
    You’re such a Doog
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Big difference
    JFC
    You’re such a Doog
    LOL.

You dooged for all the Pete all star players about to get run out of the program after this year.

You dooged for K.

The @haie vs @Tequilla thrown down at next year's Central Oregon HH meet up gonna be lit!

All the faggy IPA is one me.

I don't go to REAL Oregon unless it's after we've won a conference championship.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,108 Founders Club
    haie said:

The @haie vs @Tequilla thrown down at next year's Central Oregon HH meet up gonna be lit!

I don't go to REAL Oregon unless it's after we've won a conference championship.
    It's tough being a Dwag down here in REAL Oregon when we're shit as fuck.

Fortunately most of the Ducktards I know are short and fat.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861

haie said:

Since when the fuck did you move to Oregon?

haie said:

I got my Seattle house under contract a few days after CHOP was abolished.

haie said:

I got my Seattle house under contract a few days after CHOP was abolished.
    And then you decided to move to Oregon? Work?

All the faggy IPA is on me.

Central Oregon is my home away from home in the PNW … home field advantage
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Big difference
    JFC
    You’re such a Doog
    LOL.

You dooged for all the Pete all star players about to get run out of the program after this year.

You dooged for K.

There are good players on this roster … many of which will be on NFL rosters

I’ll take Pete’s 6 years of success on repeat … Jimmy ain’t doing that

K is a better DC than Jimmy and K leaving exposed that Jimmy’s messy behind closed doors (that’s spilled out into the open this fall)

I’ve also been critical of the UW defense the last few years saying that the book is out and adjustments are needed … so that’s on K as well
    edited November 2021
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Big difference
    JFC
    You’re such a Doog
    LOL.

You dooged for K.

K is a better DC than Jimmy and K leaving exposed that Jimmy’s messy behind closed doors (that’s spilled out into the open this fall)

I’ve also been critical of the UW defense the last few years saying that the book is out and adjustments are needed … so that’s on K as well
    I remember K losing us a conference championship and Jimmy winning us one. lol, you didn't start criticizing the defensive scheme until this year. Fucking idiot.

But I look forward to watching Austin Osborne play for the Rams here in a season or two.
    Tequilla said:

You don't wanna face the zone defense at altitude.

Tequilla said:

You don't wanna face the zone defense at altitude.
    He's a fucking dumb shit that played at a few golf courses and now pretends like he has a second home there. Clown fuck.

Ending your podcast right after UW dips is the ultimate in dooging. Don't even have the balls to come out and record that the recruits were overrated and Pete was a burned out loser that couldn't beat Cal and Stanford anymore.
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Big difference
    JFC
    You’re such a Doog
    LOL.

You dooged for K.

I remember K losing us a conference championship and Jimmy winning us one. lol, you didn't start criticizing the defensive scheme until this year. Fucking idiot.

But I look forward to watching Austin Osborne play for the Rams here in a season or two.
    The scheme is good. If you’re mad at the defense, grow the fuck up. They’ve given up 18 ppg. We are 8-0 or 7-1 with decent coaching on the offensive side of the ball