Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

re: Quorndawg

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dncdnc
    August 2013
    Here's all you need to know about how bad it's gotten over there: I'm two/thirds of the way in and you've already referenced AuburnDawg as a positive force on DM.c twice.

Jake Almighty.

BOOM ROASTED!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Well here's the thread, but the links don't work anymore? @RoadDawg55 or @HeretoBeatmyChest, is there somewhere else to find these old pods?

link

Chest would be the one who would know. I really hope I never referenced Aubbie in any way other than it relating to doogman failing.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Well if RoadDawg wasn't praising Auburn then we know lil Jimmy wasn't either.

I don't know where Derek got that from. It's not true. Jimmy has his own insights and we all hated Sark. There were only so many ways to say Sark sucks. I think both Chest and James are better on air than I am.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2014

Well if RoadDawg wasn't praising Auburn then we know lil Jimmy wasn't either.

bham!
  • Options

I have reinstated two of his handles, monroecougdad and ron_fairly.

*BUMP* for a second time in three days as it once again becomes hilarious.
  • Options
    PurpleMicrodotPurpleMicrodot Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

22 more times and it won't be as funny
  • Options

22 more times and it won't be as funny
    Fuck even Harvey Road thinks your constant bannings are a bit redundant.
  • Options

No way Fleenor comes over here. It would be funny as hell to beat the ever-loving shit out of his pompous ass, but it wouldn't last more than 5 minutes because he's the biggest bitch out there and quit.

Example A - When Half Brains found his Twitter handle and rightly started abusing him, he threw a Twitter block party that would make Harv blush after a December sunset in New Mexico.

I think I just responded to a tweet that Sven sent to him and I got blocked as well. Guy is a huge bitch.

Kim still takes the cake for biggest twitter cunt. I got blocked by him by retweeting a tweet that he made.

When gameday was here he tweeted "Well this is it. Washington football has finally arrived". Well I decided to RT that the following week after the plunger raping to ASU and three game losing streak. Then I was blocked. No warning. Just DONE!
  • Options
    PurpleMicrodotPurpleMicrodot Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

No way Fleenor comes over here. It would be funny as hell to beat the ever-loving shit out of his pompous ass, but it wouldn't last more than 5 minutes because he's the biggest bitch out there and quit.

Example A - When Half Brains found his Twitter handle and rightly started abusing him, he threw a Twitter block party that would make Harv blush after a December sunset in New Mexico.

I think I just responded to a tweet that Sven sent to him and I got blocked as well. Guy is a huge bitch.

Kim still takes the cake for biggest twitter cunt. I got blocked by him by retweeting a tweet that he made.

When gameday was here he tweeted "Well this is it. Washington football has finally arrived". Well I decided to RT that the following week after the plunger raping to ASU and three game losing streak. Then I was blocked. No warning. Just DONE!
    Kim doesn't realize that pie > cake