Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

re: Quorndawg

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    brchco12 said:

DJ looks very comfortable playing God

Kim trained him well.

Swaye said:

Bad ass! PGOS, update the Death Tally Bored, STAT!

If only this bored introduced a revolutionary feature called the "edit" function...for longer than an hour after you poast (hardy har har) at least
    Foiled by Vanilla DJ's tech refresh again.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

DNC, those three also wanted YaleDawg over here as well.

In Road Dawg's defense I don't think he was behind that movement.

Getting YaleDoog over here would be amazing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I have reinstated two of his handles, monroecougdad and ron_fairly.

*BUMP*
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I welcome any of those assholes. They can't hide behind Kim's skirt here. It would be great fun to see them get ripped to shreds.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I would rather get Bleenor to post here. I don't mind YaleDawg. Most the time I think he is a good poster who is fairly dialed in. He was losing me wanting to hire Wilcox as head coach and crying when Heyward and Sirmon went to USC. I think he enjoys being top doog at dawgman too much to come over here. If Bleenor or Yale ever did, it would official be all over for Kim instead of the slow, painful death that is still happening.

• Options

I welcome any of those assholes. They can't hide behind Kim's skirt here. It would be great fun to see them get ripped to shreds.
    Agree but they wanted Yale over here as they felt he would be a good addition.

I'd love for these fucktards to come over here too. It was fun when AuburnDoog was over here it actually was.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,939
    Founders Club
    brchco12 said:

DJ looks very comfortable playing God Kim

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    If you're here to bash Kim that's fine, but if you're just going to assume that Kim is in the same league as God or Hitler you won't last long.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

In defense of the podcasters, Yale being here would be a fucking home run. It would be the ultimate fuck you to Kim, and would take this place to a whole new level. Can you imagine an unfettered PLSS dissecting Yale's TBS video reports?

Seriously, this needs to happen.
  • Options
    Well fucking played.
  • Options

DNC- nobody likes Aubbie and he surely was not crowned. I can't stand Aubs and never could. He was an example of how bad things had gotten for Kim at doogman. Looks like you need to learn the difference.

There was some serious enthusiasm on the pod for Aubbie, and it wasn't just that Aubbie left DM.c (which he didn't), but for what Aubbie was poasting over here.

In your defense, you recanted on the boreds soon thereafter.
  • Options
    dnc said:

In defense of the podcasters, Yale being here would be a fucking home run. It would be the ultimate fuck you to Kim, and would take this place to a whole new level. Can you imagine an unfettered PLSS dissecting Yale's TBS video reports?

Seriously, this needs to happen.
    Look they thought he'd actually be valuable as in a good poster. I agree bringing him or any Doog(I'd love for Fleenor to come here even for a day) would be great entertainment.

Look how much entertainment AuburnDoog provided in his short amount of time here.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    dnc said:

DNC- nobody likes Aubbie and he surely was not crowned. I can't stand Aubs and never could. He was an example of how bad things had gotten for Kim at doogman. Looks like you need to learn the difference.

There was some serious enthusiasm on the pod for Aubbie, and it wasn't just that Aubbie left DM.c (which he didn't), but for what Aubbie was poasting over here.

At least on my end, I can assure you there was never any enthusiasm about Auburn. What would Auburn post that would have gotten that reaction other than the Van Winkle or the basketball post? This is the same guy who posts in the third person and does power rankings with six way ties.

• Options

dnc said:

At least on my end, I can assure you there was never any enthusiasm about Auburn. What would Auburn post that would have gotten that reaction other than the Van Winkle or the basketball post? This is the same guy who posts in the third person and does power rankings with six way ties.

To be fair offseason AuburnDoog can fool some people as he was anti Sark and laying out the ground work for NO EXCUSES! Bashing on Sark a lot so he probably fooled Chest and Little Jimmy who both should have known better.

Offseason AuburnDoog always holds coaches accountable but the minute the season starts he starts re-adjusting his standards like clockwork.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

dnc said:

There was absolute enthusiasm for @AuburnDawg, I'm 100% sure of it.

Fuck it, now I'm gonna have to try and dig up that pod.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

There was absolute enthusiasm for @AuburnDawg, I'm 100% sure of it.

Fuck it, now I'm gonna have to try and dig up that pod.
    You didn't get all the soundclips you need?
  • Options
    Well here's the thread, but the links don't work anymore? @RoadDawg55 or @HeretoBeatmyChest, is there somewhere else to find these old pods?

link
  • Options
    dnc said:

Well here's the thread, but the links don't work anymore? @RoadDawg55 or @HeretoBeatmyChest, is there somewhere else to find these old pods?

link

The bashing Kim one is a good one. I might re-listen to that one.