Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW Leah

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,889
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

That’s being said, she don’t look fat so Id hit it

This.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

alex jones warned us about these interdimensional lizard people
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 773
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Not a fan of you creeps judging women. I realize I’m going to come off square commenting on this.

She didn’t ask for this by creating a Twitter and talking UW football. She’s not on there with a bunch of bikini shots.

she opened herself up for critique by continually posting vids on a public forum. it’s not like she has great insight or wit, she only gets as much traffic because she’s a decent-ish looking lady talking husky football amongst a sea of basement-dwellers.
    Her material is neither original nor funny so I've never understood why she's retweeted, but I've assumed b/c she was someone's friend or because she's attractive on the Seattle curve. It's an interesting debate tho - does promoting yourself on a public forum justify public critique? It would for most people. Why wouldn't that apply here?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    She’s friendly with The Samurai

Everything is fair game
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,889
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

Not a fan of you creeps judging women. I realize I’m going to come off square commenting on this.

She didn’t ask for this by creating a Twitter and talking UW football. She’s not on there with a bunch of bikini shots.

I agree with you if we* are being serious in the judgements.

I didn’t think anything on this website was serious though. Except for our critiques of everything Husky football of course.

We judged the hell out of the girl Morris kissed... maybe I need to take a walk for some perspective but thought none of this commentary is actually real.
    I avoided that thread. I personally don’t enjoy playing hot or not with a UW Twitter girl that probably checks all of these sites.

I agree that there wasn’t anything offensive and none of this actually offends me. Not much does. I was simply saying that to me, it’s kind of creepy.
    Did your mom ever tell you that you are who you associate with?

You frequent this cesspool you creep. None of this “I’m only a partial piece of shit” whose taking the moral high road to ease your conscious BS.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'd say the stuff in the other thread about Dylan Morris's girlfriend is even worse. Not to sound like a prude but that shit is below even this place
    You’re right it’s low and immature.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This picture looks nothing like her video to be honest. She’s fucking funny as hell. Besides she wants Jimmy fired yesterday. So yeah she’s MILF and fuck off

Good enough for me.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

whlinder said:

I agree with you if we* are being serious in the judgements.

I didn’t think anything on this website was serious though. Except for our critiques of everything Husky football of course.

We judged the hell out of the girl Morris kissed... maybe I need to take a walk for some perspective but thought none of this commentary is actually real.
    I avoided that thread. I personally don’t enjoy playing hot or not with a UW Twitter girl that probably checks all of these sites.

I agree that there wasn’t anything offensive and none of this actually offends me. Not much does. I was simply saying that to me, it’s kind of creepy.
    The sooner it gets buried the better
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I'd say the stuff in the other thread about Dylan Morris's girlfriend is even worse. Not to sound like a prude but that shit is below even this place
    disagree

That is this place (not judging, just stating nine years of observation)