Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW Leah

Comments

• Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 778
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Not a fan of you creeps judging women. I realize I’m going to come off square commenting on this.

She didn’t ask for this by creating a Twitter and talking UW football. She’s not on there with a bunch of bikini shots.

she opened herself up for critique by continually posting vids on a public forum. it’s not like she has great insight or wit, she only gets as much traffic because she’s a decent-ish looking lady talking husky football amongst a sea of basement-dwellers.
    Her material is neither original nor funny so I've never understood why she's retweeted, but I've assumed b/c she was someone's friend or because she's attractive on the Seattle curve. It's an interesting debate tho - does promoting yourself on a public forum justify public critique? It would for most people. Why wouldn't that apply here?
    You just lost all credibility … she’s pretty popular on the Athletic scene. Here video on the PAC 12 conference meeting had over 4K likes and over 1k retweet’s and still growing. So I would suggest by twitter metrics your statement is pure bullshit
    Oh man... oversensitive pussy much? Yes she's more hyped than her comedy warrants. That's the entire topic.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2021

Not a fan of you creeps judging women. I realize I’m going to come off square commenting on this.

She didn’t ask for this by creating a Twitter and talking UW football. She’s not on there with a bunch of bikini shots.

she opened herself up for critique by continually posting vids on a public forum. it’s not like she has great insight or wit, she only gets as much traffic because she’s a decent-ish looking lady talking husky football amongst a sea of basement-dwellers.
    Her material is neither original nor funny so I've never understood why she's retweeted, but I've assumed b/c she was someone's friend or because she's attractive on the Seattle curve. It's an interesting debate tho - does promoting yourself on a public forum justify public critique? It would for most people. Why wouldn't that apply here?
    You just lost all credibility … she’s pretty popular on the Athletic scene. Here video on the PAC 12 conference meeting had over 4K likes and over 1k retweet’s and still growing. So I would suggest by twitter metrics your statement is pure bullshit
    Oh man... oversensitive pussy much? Yes she's more hyped than her comedy warrants. That's the entire topic.
    Internet tough guy calling people a pussy… from your moms basement.

I’m calling it like I see it. Facts are facts.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,267
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I didn't even see a women in this thread, picture is crooked as shit on wall....I'm out
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

whlinder said:

I agree with you if we* are being serious in the judgements.

I didn’t think anything on this website was serious though. Except for our critiques of everything Husky football of course.

We judged the hell out of the girl Morris kissed... maybe I need to take a walk for some perspective but thought none of this commentary is actually real.
    I avoided that thread. I personally don’t enjoy playing hot or not with a UW Twitter girl that probably checks all of these sites.
    Then she probably gets us

No hard feelings Leah
    I would hope so
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

If I posted pics and videos of myself on Twitter, I would love it if a bunch of women started posting about how much they'd like to fuck me.

Just because you had a questionable upbringing doesn't mean she has the same emotional issues to cope with
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,146
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'd say the stuff in the other thread about Dylan Morris's girlfriend is even worse. Not to sound like a prude but that shit is below even this place
    The stuff in the Morris thread was embarrassing to me and the site. But again, I promote free speech as much as possible, in a world where free speech is becoming increasingly rare.
    #METOO
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 465
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I would…with respect of course.