Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You can’t fire a coach after one year so fire Donovan

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,200
    its beyond me why any OC worth a shit would jump on a sinking ship.

im guessing thats why we? ended up with donovan, guessing other coaches 'knew' that jimmy would be a mess.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam
    Dudes a serious fag. I want to punch him in his retarded looking face.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    dnc said:
    If he prefers to give a coach more than one season, then why is he so willing to kick poor old Donovan to the curb?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Why is it fair to fire an OC after 1 year but not the HC?

* of course, we’re on Year 2

Made my post before seeing yours.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tequilla said:

Why is it fair to fire an OC after 1 year but not the HC?

* of course, we’re on Year 2

dnc said:
    If he prefers to give a coach more than one season, then why is he so willing to kick poor old Donovan to the curb?
    This is the point of the thread title.

This guy is not so bright.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Dudes a serious fag. I want to punch him in his retarded looking face.

Careful. Threats against our new U.S. Assistant Secretary of Health will not be taken lightly.
    HuskyJW said:

There are a lot of programs that don’t know their coach sucks until it’s too late.

In the past 27 years we’ve had 4. Some could argue 5. That’s a goddamn lot. We know garbage when we see it.

Lambo - sucked
    Rick - didn’t suck
    Gilby - sucked hard
    Ty - sucked hard
    Sark - sucked
    Pete - didn’t suck
    Jimmy - sucks hard

I count five who clearly sucked and there are those who would include Rick and/or Pete.
    HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

There are a lot of programs that don’t know their coach sucks until it’s too late.

In the past 27 years we’ve had 4. Some could argue 5. That’s a goddamn lot. We know garbage when we see it.

Lambo - sucked
    Rick - didn’t suck
    Gilby - sucked hard
    Ty - sucked hard
    Sark - sucked
    Pete - didn’t suck
    Jimmy - sucks hard

I count five who clearly sucked and there are those who would include Rick and/or Pete.
    Lambo years I was in very early 20’s and Dooging hard. one of my dads knew him and had almost weekly convos with him on the big telescopic antenna phone.

So you can piss off
    My apologies to you and poppa pump.