Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You can’t fire a coach after one year so fire Donovan

2»

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

There are a lot of programs that don’t know their coach sucks until it’s too late.

In the past 27 years we’ve had 4. Some could argue 5. That’s a goddamn lot. We know garbage when we see it.

Lambo - sucked
    Rick - didn’t suck
    Gilby - sucked hard
    Ty - sucked hard
    Sark - sucked
    Pete - didn’t suck
    Jimmy - sucks hard

I count five who clearly sucked and there are those who would include Rick and/or Pete.
    Lambo years I was in very early 20’s and Dooging hard. one of my dads knew him and had almost weekly convos with him on the big telescopic antenna phone.

So you can piss off
    I had strangely similar circumstances. Maybe Lambo was stepping out on one my dads with one of you’re dads.

Which one of you has a drum set?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

There are a lot of programs that don’t know their coach sucks until it’s too late.

In the past 27 years we’ve had 4. Some could argue 5. That’s a goddamn lot. We know garbage when we see it.

Lambo - sucked
    Rick - didn’t suck
    Gilby - sucked hard
    Ty - sucked hard
    Sark - sucked
    Pete - didn’t suck
    Jimmy - sucks hard

I count five who clearly sucked and there are those who would include Rick and/or Pete.
    Lambo years I was in very early 20’s and Dooging hard. one of my dads knew him and had almost weekly convos with him on the big telescopic antenna phone.

So you can piss off
    My apologies to you and poppa pump.
    Is your donovanosis flaring up?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Lambo - sucked
    Rick - didn’t suck
    Gilby - sucked hard
    Ty - sucked hard
    Sark - sucked
    Pete - didn’t suck
    Jimmy - sucks hard

So you can piss off
    My apologies to you and poppa pump.
    Is your donovanosis flaring up?
    No but Jimmy's is out of control
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,605 Founders Club
    I used to believe the fire the coordinator will fix things bullshit with Snark. Maybe it was because he recruited pretty well.

Lesson learned.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Jimmy is paid at bargain basement rates for a P5 hire … you can check the data

We got what he paid for … so good job Jen

Jen’s the real problem … but she poison pulled Jimmy’s contract to the point that Jimmy has to be gone first
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Jen’s the real problem … but she poison pulled Jimmy’s contract to the point that Jimmy has to be gone first

It was actually quite devious
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Tequilla said:

* poison pilled