Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,792 Founders Club
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,051 Founders Club
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,152
    "Quite frankly, the final score was not indicative of our play on the field"

Also would have accepted "Our guys are grinding and while we didn't get the result we wanted. I'm very proud of how hard our guys fought"
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,867
    After all the bullshit they spouted like hiring sumlin was such a huge win this is all just hilarious. I don't see them winning a game at least til midseason next year.

That's 3 full years without a win. Legit over 1000 days lol
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,200
    edited October 2021
    We’re in a situation where we had three fourth and inches. All three of them I decided not to go for it, based on the way our defense was playing and based on the fact that we were on the minus side of the 35-yard line. And all three of them came back and haunted us.

these were absolutely jarring. you're playing one of the worst rushing defenses in the nation, at home, and you're looking to stop a massive losing streak. youre a huge underdog in the game and somehow in it in the fourth. you punting in those situations, tells your bad news bears of a squad 'guys, im too much of a pussy, and we're not good enough to get six inches (no homo)."

It was 16-14 and if we didn’t get it, they would have been in field goal range right away.

even tho we'd only given up 16 points i was worried about them scoring points. jesus christ. you get what you fuckin deserve, jedd. have some fuckin balls, roll the dice, your team will respond.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,605 Founders Club

After all the bullshit they spouted like hiring sumlin was such a huge win this is all just hilarious. I don't see them winning a game at least til midseason next year.

Nobody I know said that. I think a few were ok with it. At the time it didn't seem like an awful hire.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

Nobody I know said that. I think a few were ok with it. At the time it didn't seem like an awful hire.
    I panned it at the time. You don't hire failed coaches and expect better results especially when you're hiring at a place that is more difficult to win at.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

I panned it at the time. You don't hire failed coaches and expect better results especially when you're hiring at a place that is more difficult to win at.
    He was macovich 2.0
    edited October 2021

They were talking all the shit. Because we wanted him when we hired graham but he spurned us for tamu

So it was like somehow a win for them. Idk man. Don't try and get in the mind of an Arizona fan

Ironically rich rod was the best of those 3
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club

They were talking all the shit. Because we wanted him when we hired graham but he spurned us for tamu

So it was like somehow a win for them. Idk man. Don't try and get in the mind of an Arizona fan

That might have been my favorite HH meme of all time

That might have been my favorite HH meme of all time
    The sark face was a nice touch